rockwork layout photos here!

beatlesfan

I have mine set up like a bunch on the left side and a good bit on the right with a foot and a half space for a big sand space.
i'll put up pics when i get back.

addicted2

Originally Posted by Beatlesfan
I have mine set up like a bunch on the left side and a good bit on the right with a foot and a half space for a big sand space.
i'll put up pics when i get back.
Sounds nice! Like a stage set up.

earlybird

Originally Posted by vicegrip
It's a 75 Gal. AGA. I bought it at a moving sale for 50% off.
Yeah , I have two koralia 4s and they really moved the sand. I think it looks neat.
Sand looks really cool.

V

vicegrip

Originally Posted by addicted2
Wow! all are very nice! Different looks and all look GREAT! ***)
Vicegrip..what kind of PH do you have there? I am looking for some new ones..those look nice?..do you like them?

The PHs are 2 Koralia 4s by Hydor.
I do really like them I think they are quite and not as big as people were making it sound. For the price , $50, I couldn't be happier. They're rated 1200 GPH each.

P

phishstx

I just wanted to see if I could attach a picture of my tank! I have a long way to go, as I transferred two 25 gallon reefs into my new 175! Definitely need more rock!

addicted2

Originally Posted by vicegrip
The PHs are 2 Koralia 4s by Hydor.
I do really like them I think they are quite and not as big as people were making it sound. For the price , $50, I couldn't be happier. They're rated 1200 GPH each.
wow..price is good..that's a 75 like mine..hmmm...I need to get better PH..How big do you think they measure?..I hate the ones with the long intakes hanging down..the koralias don't have that..sounds like GREAT flow...should I?..shouldn't I?

beatlesfan

Ill see if I can get some more. there's a bunch of algae and diatoms on everything now. these are about 2 weeks old.

addicted2

Originally Posted by Beatlesfan
Ill see if I can get some more. there's a bunch of algae and diatoms on everything now. these are about 2 weeks old.
VERY NICE!!

V

vicegrip

Originally Posted by addicted2
wow..price is good..that's a 75 like mine..hmmm...I need to get better PH..How big do you think they measure?..I hate the ones with the long intakes hanging down..the koralias don't have that..sounds like GREAT flow...should I?..shouldn't I?
Addicted2,
I'll start a new thread in Lighting, Equipment & DIY under Addicted2 .

W

weatherby

Sorry to ask an off-topic question but:
theappe: What kind of fish is your avatar??

This isn't so off-topic:
Any of you seen IMAX's Volcanoes of the Deep Sea by any chance? It's on Discovery HD now and then I know.. The reason I ask is that there are some giant columns with arms coming off that have these bowl like structures on the ends of the arms and I was just curious if anyone had ever tried to re-create that sort of underwater structure in an aquarium?