Ron's 24gal Nano Cube

[ronnie]

spent a bit more then what i was hoping for.. haha,.. but yes.. i was hoping he would cut me at least a deal for driving out 50 miles.. but its okie.. it was cheap enough as is...
VERY happy with the color, very bright with very bright mouths, also with a decent amount of blue snowflakes on it.

__
still on a hunt for more rics!

nano-newb1983

Awesome, i cant wait to see the Ric rock in your tank... its goin to be sick
Im 1st in line for when you decide to frag it, i want 3 shrooms

spanko

Don't know if Michael is still around or not but try sending a pm to
Flricordia. He is - was the expert around here.

[ronnie]

i think i have tried to PM him abck int he days when i was on my hunt as well and never got a response from him.

[ronnie]

btw guys, my black clwon has serously been acting up latley.. hes been hiding a lottttt.. and swimming face first just by the edge of the glass and just like .. i duno.. looks like is dying?.. hasnt been eating very well either..
picture for reference.

edit: you can also see a clear shot of the black spots on my clown i was telling you guys about before! i just noticed how perfectit came out in the picture.. very weiird but he has been acting fine so im not worried about the little guy...
my black one however is another story, and always looks like he has duke hanging out of his little booty... ALWAYS.

spanko

Maybe the black one is constipated? The other one with the black spots, does he host in the frogspawn? If so they are probably just spots from that and will go away in time.

[ronnie]

both of them dont get near the frog... and i duno.. what should id o about my black one.. i dont want him to die =[

spanko

Post in the disease forum about the stuff hanging out. Mabe you'll get some direction there. Beth is usally good at looking there.

[ronnie]

haha me too! i saw whisks thread asd was shocked but no i never had a pep shrimp before... i want a sexy shrimp and a pom pom crab.. do u guys know if they are compatible with one another?

[ronnie]

last picture for a while as i dont think i will be picking up much more frags till these idiots start to grow out.. hopfully the next picture will be cooler when stuff is grown out.

edit: dont mind all the frogspwan up top.. i just have it in this tank as i am going to sell it soon.. (whoever wants to drop by socal and grab it is more then welcome.. pm me).. but yeah.. i have a 12 head and a 8 head and single head of hammer.. lemme know if any one interested.

[ronnie]

thanks a lot whisk, i actually sold half of that forg spwan today to a buddy.. (40$ for 12heads) cant say thats a rip off?.. anyhow i think i had wayyyyy to much FS.. takes up to much stinging room for me to be able to add different corals..
but thanks a lot for the compliment man. I cant wait to get this tank stocked up more. Just been spending a bit to much righ tnow.. haha better call it quits for a little bit.. or at least try.

[ronnie]

hey guys, my black clown is doing bad.. he keeps falling onto his side when hes swimming.. not slapping the sandbut jsut looks weak and falls over.. he looks super stressed .. i duno what to do.. i tired 2 catch him to put him in the other 12 gal tank i had with nothing in it but hes hiding behidnr ocks now that i cant get in the back of the tank