rose anemone ft/fs bay area (not sure if its ok to sell on here please advise)

Hi all, I have a beautiful rose anemone, about 2.5" across when expanded, nice bright red/orange color depending on lighting (pc or mh). I am looking for any cool yellow leathers, green tree, berghia nudibranchs, closed/maze brains, ricordia, sps, and any other cool coral that you might have to offer, feel free to give me an offer. I am also willing to sell for $90. Please e-mail or pm me or contact me here on this thread if you are interested. Thanks!
BTW: this is a splitter variety and will split within the year.

entice59

cool, man i saw one in nippon in san francisco for 200 bucks... tried to get one for my clown =)

vaz

Hey There
This is Steve in Tracy. That was a nice pic. Where do you buy your corals and anenomes. I know you mentioned you did not like Clarks.
Thanks
Steve

Yea head over to Aquarium Concepts in Hayward, they have rose anemones about the size of mine, maybe a little smaller for $100. Hey Steve, I usually go to Hayward and shop at Aquarium Concepts, or in San Leandro at Tropical Paradise. Another good place for beginner corals at really great prices is Twins Aquarium in Stockton. Huge mushrooms rocks, lps, colt, and so on. I find Aquarium Concepts to be the best for fish, and also one other store worth mentioning is Tropical Haven in Modesto, you have to be real selective but you can get good deals on nice fish.

entice59

Great Bay aquarium, at 18040 hesperian blvd. san lorenzo, CA 94580 phone is 5103179389, got live rock for 3.50 a lb and they sell cheap coral, 15 dollars for a lot of coral and 25 for some acros

Hey Entice I haven't been there, sounds good. How big are the corals? See any nice acros there? I probably shouldn't even ask since I don't even have room in my tank for anything lol.

entice59

right now, i asked the guy about acros, and they said that some was brought to them with little color and the acros were becoming healthy again, i would agree but dont know much about acros
nice rocks, not large sized rocks, but if you say if i buy a lot of coral will you give me a discount? try to bargin with them

lolz entice u must be asian if u like to bargain like i do lolz..
u can go to jeffs place which is $100 bucks for 44 pounds. BEAT THAT !
and he also has corals : 9 for $99 bucks which isnt that bad either... email me if u want the webb site
lilvietxboi@yahoo.com

Hey Entice-
I just went to Nippon yesterday myself and it looks like their Acoporas are either recovering or still not looking too well. I saw several of their hard corals with a amount of white on their ends so I would probably stay away from purchasing until the color changes.
I browsed through some of their other tanks and nothing really special right now. They are trying to unload a bunch of Star Polp Rocks and Mushroom Rocks for $25.
Where do you shop in SF?
LOL.

entice59

lucky aquarium in balboa, only on weekdays with the old guy, its not the cheapest but hes a great guy, he gives honest opinions on coral/inverts/fish and would tell you if you shouldnt buy it or not
6th ave is a place i go a lot, yes i know it has horrible service and high fish death rate, but i never buy fish there and usually buy crabs from here
that place on taravel has a younger tank then i do, i wouldnt buy anything until they establish their tanks a little longer, but they are great people there
im curious, what district do you live in? me and my friend live in the sunset, afew blocks near the beach. I think we were the only ones in highschool, interested in aquariums.

Entice-
I also go to that guy on Taraval alot. He is fair on pricing but does need to expand on things. I live near Taraval which is why I like to visit there. 6th Ave aquarium is good too for variety and although we hate the service...can't beat the things you see there.
I am not in high school...working full time. Do you have any interesting corals??