Rose Bubble ?

upinsmoke

I got my rbta a couple of days ago and at night time it moves around but i think its the current pushing it. I was wondering if once he gets acclimated he will stay in one spot or is he always going to keep moving. How many hours are lights supposed to be on. I have him in a Nano Cube with the stock lighting. I dont know if what he is doing is natural or improper water conditions or lighting. He is also shrizzled up quite a bit and on the bottom of the rock but yesterday he was all perched up on the top wide open and looked very healthy somone please help.

bang guy

It will move around until it finds a spot it likes. What yype of lighting? If it's not enough light it may never find a spot it likes. Typically they like a cave to hide their foot and then open up into the light.
IMO they are difficult in nano tanks because of the challenge of feeding a lot and yet keep the water pristine.

viper_930

Feed it 3 times a week with meaty foods like mysid shrimp, clam, etc. But I would recommend that you bring it back for something else, the lighting on the nano cube (24 watts I think?) is far from enough lighting IMO, and like Bang said it is hard to keep water stable enough for an anemone.