running out of options for an id on this worm

ok ive been surfing the web for like three days and i keep getting stuff on bristle worms and spaghetti worms, i got a worm in my tank that only hangs out in my xenias, its white/ clear and has a body that hooked, or something similar to that, any ideas? ive been looking for three days and cant find anything, if someone could point me in the right direction i would really appreciate it(mainly cus i know my details dont come close to what i see exactly, ntm i can describe things very well
) thanks in advance

i dont think its a nidibranch, its a worm for sure, very long and very very thin, i just noticed it leaving my xenias now since i pulled a inch on him apart, hopefully my cbs will get him.....lol

ok i know its not a nudibranch, and from what ive seen im pretty sure its not a flatworm(not 100% on the flatworm part), i wish there was like a huge catalog of photos and info on harmful worms in our tanks, it would help, also i just saw a bristle worm of about 5 1/2 in on the sand bed, is that a bad thing?...lol

i really dont know for sure, i dont know if he was with the xenias when i bought them or not to know how long its been there, but i had a problem with them for the first week and a half that i had them

katsafados

did you check out peanut worms? they have a little ball like hook on the end and they strech out real thin.