S. Fla coral exchange

volunteerg

I am in Miami...have xenia, shrooms green star polyps and could probably frag my finger leather.
Let me know when and where!
Sean

volunteerg

whats up Vinnyl...welcome to the board. i'm glad they're talking about a south fla frag exchange...i'm hoping it happens sooner than later.

saltn00b

hey all, it seems that most people are closer to the fort lauderdale area, so i feel that would be the most neutral meeting spot. and thats what we need for this to happen, a meeting spot.
so anyone in the ftL area willing to host it?
i am in sunrise and wouldnt necessarily mind, i just dont have that much coral to personally offer, but i am willing to purchase

vinnyl

Sunrise sounds good to me.... but I also don't have much to trade yet. I just fragged my toadstool......so I guess in 2-3 wks I'll have something to start with

urodude

Sure I have a bunch of extra Torch(I think) coral- big pieces, little pieces. The stuff grows great in my tank- other corals havn't dones as well. I also have a big leather and some mushrooms, but not enough to trade

vinnyl

Hey guys..... i'm looking to trade/buy some red/orange mushrooms..... let me know if you have some.

saltn00b

hi again, so it seems that sunrise is a good area. i am only 2 blocks from big als aquarium store. i will offer to host it, now we just need a time. how about saturday, april 29th? about noon.
if thats a good day for you, post up with an email address and i will email you my home address so you can map quest it. if most people cant handle that day we can change it.

vinnyl

saltn00b.... I won't be able to make this time.... I'll be on vacation. If possible keep me included for future meetings.

saltn00b

ok i am not making any official guess list, just using this thread to guage how many people will be showing up.

bret61081

Originally Posted by Vinnyl
Hey guys..... i'm looking to trade/buy some red/orange mushrooms..... let me know if you have some.
I have tons of red Mushrooms with purple specks...they spread like crazy...last year I started with about 10...and now they are on about 5 different pieces of LR and still spreading...shoot me an email and we can work something out....

urodude

Originally Posted by saltn00b
hi again, so it seems that sunrise is a good area. i am only 2 blocks from big als aquarium store. i will offer to host it, now we just need a time. how about saturday, april 29th? about noon.
if thats a good day for you, post up with an email address and i will email you my home address so you can map quest it. if most people cant handle that day we can change it.

I can probably make it in the afternoon(can't miss golf). I could bring several pieces of what I believe are torch coral. email sddudak@aol.com