sad realization, what to do?

firefish9

if I told you I think u'd try and take me down
. But realy I can help who are we talken about here
. Lets just say I kept one of Brets secrets.....

sharkboy13

gimme a call since we rnt allowed to say full names on here, and for u to know of who i speak ull need to know his last name

30-xtra high

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
oh ya tim ill call in a few favors for u to take out a person, u couldnt take out brett (aka dead squirrel) ive come up w/ a plan, get on her good side and when she breaks up w/ him (not gonna be a long relationship) kinda comfort her and see if she wants me.
thats is a hit or miss plan... she's either gunna love you... or think that you're gay (i'm being serious) and pay no attention to the fact that you're hitting on her. lol, my friend that moved a couple cities away from me tried that... he said all her friends started asking him if he was a homo.

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
my friend that moved a couple cities away from me tried that... he said all her friends started asking him if he was a homo.
wow, i laughed at that

30-xtra high

lol, i am still laughing at it, we bring it up to him every chance we get.
and i'm not kidding, it does happen, hope you do it right...

firefish9

Nice avatar, Jon worken to nuke homeroom ***)
US nukes North korea= China nukes US= India rules the world

Just a random thought.

zman1

As Napoleon Dynamite once said:
"You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills."
and as KIP said:
"LaFawnduh is *the* best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm 100% positive she's my soul mate. Don't worry Napoleon, I'm sure there's a babe out there for you too. Peace out."

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by zman1
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills."
...........what r u getting at................

zman1

Was using a little humor to cheer you up... Those are lines from the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

ol'salty

You should just let it work out with her and see what happens. You never know how these things will work out. It could last a month, or it could last 10 years. It's not healthy to get all worked up about a girl that is taken. Just keep doin what you are doin and all of that other stuff will work itself out. If it's gonna happen, it will happen, and all the worryin in the world won't change what happens. One more thing, you have a long life of possibly many women ahead of you, so enjoy it while you can. I know a lot of married guys that would love tohave your "problem". Also, women are like buses. When one leaves, there will be another one coming around the corner in 15 minutes...

thefishy

lol why worry bout one girl, when you can have 5.. gotta just be a pimp about it) have --- with all her friends<< lol

lion_crazz

Please keep in mind two things when posting (especially in threads like these):
1. Keep the posts clean of profanity and vulgarity.
2. The forums are not a chatroom. If you want to have a back and forth nonsense conversation, use AIM, email, telephone, homeroom, etc.