sad realization, what to do?

lion_crazz

I don't really care what people talk about. As long as it follows forum rules, members are free to talk about whatever they want. However, it is threads like these that have more of a tendency to be vulgar, and for the other members' sake, I am just asking that everyone be considerate.

:happyfish

renogaw

this happened to me. I was "in love" with the girl next door for years. then i moved, and we didnt see each other for a while. when we were in school together in high school, she started going out with one of my friends.
i walked home, and got assaulted by the school bully :) i was put in the hospital and had facial reconstructive surgery. boy, did i forget about her for a while!!

renogaw

Originally Posted by firefish9
Nice avatar, Jon worken to nuke homeroom ***)
US nukes North korea= China nukes US= India rules the world

Just a random thought.

btw. have you tried any phone customer service? india already rules the world...

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by renogaw
btw. have you tried any phone customer service? india already rules the world...
just wat i was thinking, but what he means is is we've come up w/ nicknames for evrybody we know, im US, and hes india

30-xtra high

Originally Posted by renogaw
this happened to me. I was "in love" with the girl next door for years. then i moved, and we didnt see each other for a while. when we were in school together in high school, she started going out with one of my friends.
i walked home, and got assaulted by the school bully :) i was put in the hospital and had facial reconstructive surgery. boy, did i forget about her for a while!!

roflmfao!, theres some good advice sharkboy... go get the shiznit kicked out of you, and maybe you just won't care about her anymore?
and if you're gunna do somethin... go make the move so you can tell us what happened.

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
and if you're gunna do somethin... go make the move so you can tell us what happened.
i already made "the move" and told her her bf was a sleazy pimp who just wanted to have --- w/ her and dump her butt on the curb (basically what he does to all the girls he goes out w/ and sry lion if this is vulgar) and she said "i know, i would rather go out w/ u than him but i didnt have the heart to say no to him when he asked. i also dont have the heart to dump him." so we here at swf.com know this relationship is a clown trigger w/ a coral cat shark in a 30gal, its gonna end sooner than later...

30-xtra high

lol, way to make it really simple for her...
and way to go, sooner or later she's yours, (and i'm not acting as though she is a prize)

sharkboy13

sooner or later, maybe later, im gonna try to coax her into trusting me and letting me help her w/ this. in the end i may be seen as a homo but oh well atleast i got that of her

firefish9

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
i already made "the move" and told her her bf was a sleazy pimp who just wanted to have --- w/ her and dump her butt on the curb (basically what he does to all the girls he goes out w/ and sry lion if this is vulgar) and she said "i know, i would rather go out w/ u than him but i didnt have the heart to say no to him when he asked. i also dont have the heart to dump him." so we here at swf.com know this relationship is a clown trigger w/ a coral cat shark in a 30gal, its gonna end sooner than later...

Wait ta go Sharkboy

triga22

Is her sister open? lol j/k Ive been threw this b4 just wait till the sleezy kid gets kicked. Then you can be a hero and she will love ya.

ol'salty

Be careful with the old trying to help her through this...you could end up in the dreaded friend zone and get that old "you are too much of a friend to date" ---That's a real fine line to walk.

46cobraguy

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
im sry but wtf would an ant farm do....

you could put ants in his pants
lol man this is life for ya....but one thing ive come to realize is the harder you try the harder it is to get "her"....you said you were friends with her.....just be her friend and let her know that your there when "ole boy" fucks up....if its meant to be she'll eventually figure out that you are the better person....but calling in favors or doin tricky ----....that will get you a lay, but wont work in the end cuz when she finds out it makes you look like an ass.... on the bright side....maybe she has a hot friend?

good luck bud...but just be patient and play it cool becuz in the end even if you arent with her at least you have a friend

ps i agree with o'salty......that is one tricky tricky line.... but one thing TO DO is tell her how you feel....you'll know when the time is right otherwise like o'salty said you'll just be her shoulder to cry on and you'll miss your parade

46cobraguy

it was a joke bud hehe....but honestly when the time comes after she ditches him....just let her know how you feel...

sharkboy13

i wasnt talking bout ur post, talkin bout the one b4 urs, i was posting in response to that, u posted while i was posting. i know what ur saying, but i think it may be late, already kinda did the second part, now all i have to do is figure out a way to take him out... sabotage