Sale

dobelady

I am breaking down two tanks and making one so I have misc parts for sale all items are currently running so everything is live. I can deliver anywhere along the route of st louis missouri to raleigh nc for some gas money or you can pick up in either of those two cities better deals given if someone wants it all
55 gallon tank stand flur lights $100 Tentafively SOLD
55 gallon tank stand live sand $125
sump pump overflow and live rock $150 Tentatively SOLD
2 powerheads with foam prefilters $35
light strip 175w halide and two vho's $300
glass pieces for 500 gallon diy project $300
misc frags anthelia, green striped shrooms, carpet mushroom purple HTF, some zoos, yellow polyzoos, green buttons SOLD

dobelady

right now I have mostly base rock not sure of type but it is beige/white looking some darker grey. Currently in a running reef tank. I have lots at least 30#. I would like to get $3/# plus shipping.

dobelady

i have various items
anthelia $5-20
pink star polyps 2" patch plus $20
carpet mushroom anthelia and 1-2 orange zoos $20
large rock of carpet mushrooms at least 4-5 $40
small rock of various sizes and types green striped shrooms $15
small purple puffy mushroom on rock $5
lose shrooms unmounted $3 ea red blue and green
finger leather frags $5 ea two available
huge lose green stripe shroom $10
frag of yelllow polyzoos and anthelia $15
rock with green buttons 2 and shrooms $10
quarter size bubble quarter larger when extended $25
long tentacle anemone $40
depending on what you want will discount total purchase and shipping on all of these can be second day air thermos so shouldn't be more than $10-15. For just a few items can be as low as 5-7.

gkrobot

anthelia $5-20
pink star polyps 2" patch plus $20
carpet mushroom anthelia and 1-2 orange zoos $20
lose shrooms unmounted $3 ea red blue and green
huge lose green stripe shroom $10
frag of yelllow polyzoos and anthelia $15
quarter size bubble quarter larger when extended $25
How much for a package like this with shipping?

dobelady

$120 for a couple pieces anthelia at least 3 lose shrooms, shipping second day air. You can send payment through paypal to the above address

chazz66

how much for
large rock with carpet mushrooms
rock with grrn buttons 2 and shrooms
shipped to 54703?

dobelady

chazz about $60 with shipping you can paypal to the above address. I am going to do some shipments tom for other things so anyone who paypals tonight can get their stuff in about 2-3 days.

dobelady

nothing has been sold yet. grobot has not said yes or no yet but there is only the orange zoos in his batch. There is also the rock of yellow polys and anthelia on the list above. I have one lose brown with green center polyp. Right now that is all I can frag. I do have some mint greens like 10 polyps $20 I have one rock of green with bright orange sometimes pink looking centers there are at least 3 on there $10. Add that to the above price no extra charge in shipping or if there is I will cover it.
All items are first come first serve. If I don't hear from someone within 24 hours I will take the next person in line. I have too many frags and am combing two tanks together and need the space right now and I have too many people saying they want lights, tanks, frags and never emailing back. Sorry to sound harsh hope everyone understands.

dobelady

yep got it they will go out tom usps priority mail i will send you a tracking number once i get it thanks

dobelady

hey I need the room so I would say the frags the frags:joy:
but let me know so I can ship them tom. You are getting a pretty good deal.

gkrobot

you got some kind of Instant Messenger? I wanna chat about this stuff. Don't get me wrong my interest is high :)