saltwater tattoo

deejeff442

lol.the guy that did the work so far skipped town. there is another guy there that i think is actually alot better. he said no problem fixing the first guys screw ups? i though it looked great so far. i had an appointment 2 months ago and had to work.i have been so busy working i havnt had the time to get back there. he said 6 hours straight of needles. i have to have it done by the end of august.i am going back to buffalo for a wedding and see friends. so i am really going to tey and get it finished in the next few weeks.i promise pics.problem is i have been working so much i lost alot of weight and my arms are skinny now :O(

deejeff442

lol.i started this thing last november .time flies.i have been wearing a longer t shirt so the texas sun dont tan it too much so he can finish.problem is trying to get there for 6 hours and the other problem is what i do for a living is work with some nasty dirty color dies that get on me top to bottom(stamped concrete) its well over 100 degrees here now and the color sticking to me.i am worried about it healing.

S

siptang

Man... everytime I look at those, makes me want to buy a land and let you go crazy with it... only if I had money to do it... sigh...

deejeff442

wait till i post this big job i am doing now.over 2 million this dude has spent.wish it was all mine.saw a couple zebras today there

S

siptang

Zebras huh? Use some of your bartering skills and trade one for Dee.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by deejeff442 http:///t/388764/saltwater-tattoo/120#post_3480589
hell no .my wife came in an hour ago and said another donkey is looking a bit fat .i sure hope not.
LOL...You have a baby donkey you don't even know was born, and now you have another critter prego...LOL...LOL. You have to do something,,maybe buy some more property so you have the space for all the little ones.

S

siptang

Nice neighbor! I would have been like sure, keep it in my back yard. Want some donkey bbq?