saltwaterfish.com member photos.....

krishj39

hey rye, I just LOVE slothy's close up! He's smiling like he is about to get into trouble!
or passing gas?

ryebread

Thank you all for the kind words. I am glad that this was not a bad idea.............wouldn't want to waste my extremely valuable time. ;)
$$Time for sale$$

goldfish

C'mon guys... our poor little slothy is not getting a break. I still happen to think he is a cutie patootie even though Rye feels he is the best guy to have along if you get stranded in the desert!!:D

ekclark

Rye is our leader of the reef nerd/Babylon 5/bed wetting club. All are welcome, if you fit the criteria.

jjboods

Rye,
Great work...you must be working round the clock!!! I was surprised to see my ugly mug up so quickly! Very nice!
JJ

hkgar

All of our great Mods aren't there. Wher are you Beth, Jwtrojan44 and Fshhub?
Of course neither am I, but I'll fix that shortly.

hairtrigger

Rye... that's a really cool page you started. Looks good man, good idea too. I just put a pic on the other thread, so feel free to put it on your site... if you dare. It might scare people off though. :D :cool: :D

mr . salty

Getting a picture of BETH will be impossible..This has been an ongoing issue in the "shark tank" for years...As far as I know I am the only one that has ever seen a pic of her,,,and to tell you the truth,I can't be entirly sure that was a pic of her then...
GOOD LUCK.

ryebread

Alright guys,
I got a few more pics on the site and I have some great news. The rest of the moderators finally sent me thier pics. I was able to finish up the Shark Photo Album but, beware..............some of the new ones are pretty scary looking.