Saltwaterfish.com New Web Site

reefraff

I think the home page being so busy makes it a little confusing to find things but pretty cool. The side tabs on the forum is pure genius.

scsinet

As is probably obvious by now, swf.com has updated it's web site!
Use this thread to post and comments or suggestions you have about the site.
Feedback of all types is welcome, let's all just keep it respectful and constructive.

saltwaterfish.com

Administrator
Staff member
The programmers are frantically working on fixing some issues with the promotion engine and with some people's account logins. Everyone's credits are transferred to the new site. Everything was working great in development, but when we turned the switch, a few things blew up. Should just be few hours more...
Thanks for everyone's patience and the kind comments.
Scott

flower

I just was contemplating an order...I found saltwater fish bucks, FANTASTIC! Instead of a $10.00 offer in an e-mail that I almost never get to use, I can accumulate credit for stuff. I am a happy camper.

meowzer

Originally Posted by Flower
http:///forum/post/3208622

I just was contemplating an order...I found saltwater fish bucks, FANTASTIC! Instead of a $10.00 offer in an e-mail that I almost never get to use, I can accumulate credit for stuff. I am a happy camper.

YEAH...LOL...and we get to pick our own rewards instead of the little drop down list

Too bad this came about after my last order though :(

pezenfuego

Originally Posted by fishkid13
http:///forum/post/3208666
Improvement, yes and no. I like it, but I think it is a little to "flashy" and can get distracting...
The word to use is too. The Grammar Nazi wins again. Just kidding.
I agree that it seems a little flashy, but I think we will get used to it quickly. Honestly, the only complaint I have is very small. I dislike the new URL for the forum. I just have to get used to typing forums

browniebuck

as with all new things, it will take some getting used to...but overall, I like it.
Are the fish that are listed in each category what are currently available or is this all that they will be carrying now? I noticed that the number of tangs went WAY down as did the number of angels.