Same Sex Marriage

They sure do. So would you allow polygamist and those who want to marry a flock of geese the same rights of marriage then?

It's been proven and documented many times over that homosexuality does not exist in nature, short term dominance not because animals are gay. They also do not pursue long term homosexual relationships. A more believable theory would be that the earth is flat.

2quills

If it happens in nature then it would seem reasonable to say that it's a natural phenomenon. Even if it's chosen. The fact of the matter is that same sex couple don't appear to be asking for government hand outs they're just asking to be recognized as full fledged citizens in their home country they pay taxes in. Where as religious establishments take advantage of tax exemptions.
It will never be accepted by most traditional religions that much seems clear.

bang guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkysMachine http:///t/397249/same-sex-marriage/80#post_3540738
They sure do. So would you allow polygamist and those who want to marry a flock of geese the same rights of marriage then?

It's been proven and documented many times over that homosexuality does not exist in nature, short term dominance not because animals are gay. They also do not pursue long term homosexual relationships. A more believable theory would be that the earth is flat.

I don't see how polygamy interferes with my life at all so I have no problem if it were made legal. I also have no issue if any church refused marriage to a polygamist but as a legal contract I do not see any issue.

As for a flock of Geese, I do not believe a goose can give consent so I do have issue with that.

reefraff

If polygamy were legalized, and there's no legitimate reason why it shouldn't be out tax and welfare laws are going to have to be changed.

darthtang aw

A flock of geese? No. But a herd of sheep i am all over that. Baa baa baa baaa baaa
Darth (love the feeling of soft cotton) tang

mohawkninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkysMachine http:///t/397249/same-sex-marriage/80#post_3540738

When did we say we wouldn't allow polygamory... Again, I'm fine with people doing whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

"A more believable theory would be that the earth is flat. "
I really hope that is hyperbole , but like a said, there are rams that won't mate with ewes but mate fine with other rams. If that isn't homosexuality I don't know what is.
Also, I don't think animals really pursue long term relationships in general, heterosexual or homosexual. I think it is more that animals have sex with whoever they want in nature, and some animals have different preferences.

mohawkninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Guy http:///t/397249/same-sex-marriage/100#post_3540741

I don't see how polygamy interferes with my life at all so I have no problem if it were made legal. I also have no issue if any church refused marriage to a polygamist but as a legal contract I do not see any issue.

As for a flock of Geese, I do not believe a goose can give consent so I do have issue with that.
Cattle don't have consent to be raised on farms, nor do dogs give consent to be kept as pets, but we still do it. That would be an interesting wedding ceremony though...

darthtang aw

Cattle don't have consent to be raised on farms, nor do dogs give consent to be kept as pets, but we still do it. That would be an interesting wedding ceremony though...
because they are classified as property under the law. Can you marry a house?
This conversation is really starting to stretch into the area of ridiculousness.
Darth (baaaaaaaaa) tang

2quills

No, ridiculous is the law telling me that I have to provide food, water, shelter and take my dogs to the vet to insure that they stay current on their shots. But can't get a single subsidy for any of my pets with Obama in office. :bw:
Women were once considered property too. In many cases still are.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Quills http:///t/397249/same-sex-marriage/100#post_3540746
Are lamb chops considered kosher?

Hi,

Yes, lambs and goats are kosher animals and good food for you. Also Bang Guy is right, there is a way to kosher kill an animal. The main reason for doing things the way it's done, is to make sure the animal is drained of as much blood as possible. In regular slaughter, the blood is able to congeal in the animal.

Even after the animal is kosher killed, the meat is then covered in kosher salt for an amount of time (half an hour to an hour) to draw all blood from the meat. Then the meat is rinsed and ready to be cooked for dinner. It's said that kosher kill is quicker then what the rest of the slaughterers do...I try not to think too much about it....no matter how it's done, it all sounds cruel to me.

darthtang aw

No, ridiculous is the law telling me that I have to provide food, water, shelter and take my dogs to the vet to insure that they stay current on their shots. But can't get a single subsidy for any of my pets with Obama in office. :bw:
Women were once considered property too. In many cases still are.
If women were property we would just buy them. Not marry them..I am still not sure if we make out on that deal or not.
Your dogs only NEED rabies required by the city (to protect the populace). You dont "need" the other bullshit shots. And do the three or five year rabies vaccination. Believe it or not, it is the exact same dosage strength as the one year vaccination.
Darth (stick with prostitutes) Tang

darthtang aw

Hi,
Yes, lambs and goats are kosher animals and good food for you. Also Bang Guy is right, there is a way to kosher kill an animal. The main reason for doing things the way it's done, is to make sure the animal is drained of as much blood as possible. In regular slaughter, the blood is able to congeal in the animal.
Even after the animal is kosher killed, the meat is then covered in kosher salt for an amount of time (half an hour to an hour) to draw all blood from the meat. Then the meat is rinsed and ready to be cooked for dinner. It's said that kosher kill is quicker then what the rest of the slaughterers do...I try not to think too much about it....no matter how it's done, it all sounds cruel to me.
Ever tasted pig that was "bled slowly"? Best damn pig I ever had! Pretty sure it is an illegal practice though.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtang AW http:///t/397249/same-sex-marriage/100#post_3540777
Ever tasted pig that was "bled slowly"? Best damn pig I ever had! Pretty sure it is an illegal practice though.

LOL..You're such a butt head.

The vet wouldn't give my dogs the 5 year Rabbi shots, Atticus got a 5 year after the first year shot......now they only do it for 3 years. They charge quite a bit more for it too, which I find disturbing if it's the same dose. I get the other shots because I don't want my dog to get Parvo, distemper or any of the other stuff they inoculate against. I think after a certain age, distemper isn't a concern anymore, but I'm not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkninja http:///t/397249/same-sex-marriage/100#post_3540762
When did we say we wouldn't allow polygamory... Again, I'm fine with people doing whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

"A more believable theory would be that the earth is flat. "
I really hope that is hyperbole , but like a said, there are rams that won't mate with ewes but mate fine with other rams. If that isn't homosexuality I don't know what is.
Also, I don't think animals really pursue long term relationships in general, heterosexual or homosexual. I think it is more that animals have sex with whoever they want in nature, and some animals have different preferences.

"We" must not include everyone since polygamy is illegal. Doing what ever you want as long as it dosent hurt anyone huh? I like that but it leaves too much room, since everyone gets butt hurt
(no pun intended) somehow... In nature the weak perish , thats how the species gets stronger.
So if one is able to drive drunk without hurting anyone would that also be ok?

Yeah I really see no problem with polygamy either, why is it illegal and homosexual marriage is not? The point is if your going to make one legal with no basis then why not afford the same rights to everyone. What would happen if polygamy and prostitution were also legal?

mohawkninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkysMachine http:///t/397249/same-sex-marriage/100#post_3540781
"We" must not include everyone since polygamy is illegal. Doing what ever you want as long as it dosent hurt anyone huh? I like that but it leaves too much room, since everyone gets butt hurt
(no pun intended) somehow... In nature the weak perish , thats how the species gets stronger.
So if one is able to drive drunk without hurting anyone would that also be ok?

Yeah I really see no problem with polygamy either, why is it illegal and homosexual marriage is not? The point is if your going to make one legal with no basis then why not afford the same rights to everyone. What would happen if polygamy and prostitution were also legal?
As they should be. As long as you don't hurt anybody, I don't care what you want to do. Drunk driving doesn't fit under that because when you drive drunk you have a much higher chance of killing someone.

aggiealum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkysMachine http:///t/397249/same-sex-marriage/80#post_3540730
And smoker, a quick Google search will provide you all the information you need. But dont stop there, talk to someone on parole. Punking exists rampantly within the prison system. It may be one of those things you dont want to learn, none the less it's rampant. Do the research and you will see.
Sounds more like you have some experience in that subject.