Sapphire and Supermans Growout

bronco300

well guys, i'm sorry to annouce the sapphires have not come out and dont think there are any polyps of them left, the other morph on that rock is ok, but the sapphires never opened...i still have the spidermans thankfully and opening, i'll try to get a pic for everyone, sorry again for the delay

flricordia

Yes, anxious to see the spidermans. Bet they are awesome looking.
I don't quite remember where I read the post but someone else was saying he/she didn't have any luck with the saphires they got. Don't think they got them from the same place, but I don't really remember. I will check my favs and see if I can search the sites I think I saw the thread on.

cowfishrule

Originally Posted by Bronco300
http:///forum/post/2750303
well guys, i'm sorry to annouce the sapphires have not come out and dont think there are any polyps of them left, the other morph on that rock is ok, but the sapphires never opened...i still have the spidermans thankfully and opening, i'll try to get a pic for everyone, sorry again for the delay
bumpzors..
need a pic, brotha.

cowfishrule

FYI...
We have had a concern. The grower for the Spidermans is moving tanks, and did not want to risk the possible shock and loss of the Spidermans (or is it Spiderme
n)...
Mike (FLric) has graciously agreed to receive and finish growing them out.
Transfer will be tomorrow, and I'm sure he'll post regular pictures like he has with his other frags.