Say what?

reefraff

I live in what is by area the biggest city in Colorado. Average police response time here is like 19 minutes.which is why I keep loaded guns. It isn't like the area I live in is crime prone but we aren't too far from the crappy area of Denver. Those dogs don't tend to crap in their own yard.

darthtang aw

I live in what is by area the biggest city in Colorado. Average police response time here is like 19 minutes.which is why I keep loaded guns. It isn't like the area I live in is crime prone but we aren't too far from the crappy area of Denver. Those dogs don't tend to crap in their own yard. 
I hope i never have the need to rely on 911.

darthtang aw

Several captains and lieutenants are loyal clients of mine. The former deputy chief of police is a close friend and client. We know the entire k9 division. I swear if i ever called 911 i might end up with half of APD on my doorstep very quickly. Some smackhead once stole my wifes iphone from the shop. We had it on video. Gps iphone tracker gave us the location. I called to make the report. They sent a couple squads over, threatened the guy with felony larceny if he didnt produce the phone. We got the phone back and the guy came in and paid cash asking for his check back from his purchase. Since most likely he wrote a bad check i am assuming. If i ever need to call 911 i feel sorry for the culprit that necessitated the call.