English 5-Honors
Algebra II-Honors
Biology(YAY!!!)-Honors
Humanities-Honors
Theatre Tech(YES!!!)
Guitar
Computer programming I and II
Spanish III
Im not sure exactly which semester I have guitar and Comp Prog. Yes All Honors.
IM NOT A FRESHIE ANYMORE!!!!!!
Only 2yrs left after this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reef diver

PEople where I live like to catch trout, and other fish not take care of em, im not braggin this year. lol

reef diver

BBB ur lucky, my school doesnt do drivers ed, so I have to track down the dude who does it. AND I CANT FIND HIM!!!!!

bbb

Originally Posted by Reef Diver
I start the 24th
My schedule looks like this roughly.
English 5-Honors
Algebra II-Honors
Biology(YAY!!!)-Honors
Humanities-Honors
Theatre Tech(YES!!!)
Guitar
Computer programming I and II
Im not sure exactly which semester I have guitar and Comp Prog. Yes All Honors.
IM NOT A FRESHIE ANYMORE!!!!!!
Only 2yrs left after this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to take computer programming but I'm waiting to take it either next year or my senior year.

teen

Originally Posted by ryanhayes9
i do type fast and that doesint help but ...... god only knows

lol

bbb

Originally Posted by Reef Diver
BBB ur lucky, my school doesnt do drivers ed, so I have to track down the dude who does it. AND I CANT FIND HIM!!!!!
The guy that does it at our school volunteers and was kicked out of the school for a couple weeks because of something perverted he had on myspace that someone complained about. Our school offers classes after school. 3 1/2 hours everday afterschool for two and a half weeks, plus six hours of driving with the instructor.

travis89

My schedule is:
Computer Maintenence/networking tech for my A+ certification in comp. repair (internationally accepted)
Honors Trig
College prep. Chemistry
College prep writing
senior lit.

travis89

Originally Posted by hi1369
i dont start till the 5th of next month. :hilarious
Isn't it nice to live in Michigan. It's against the law for us to start before labor day.

martinc909

We have round up tomorrow. I'ts from 10:30 to 11:30. It seems that I'm everyone here are really smart. I'm a junior in high school. I've only had one advanced class last year which was Spanish 3 Honors because I arrived a month late to school last year and I had to take a foreign language class and since I'm a spanish speaker there was no room in the spanish speaking classes. So I was put in spanish 3 with all the juniors and I've never had to take any previous spanish classes to get there. I also failed english 2 because of this marine addiction. These are the classes I'm taking.
English 3
US History
Trigonometry
Chemistry
Wood Shop
and something else I can't remember.
They also have a new class this year which is Marine biology. Does anyone think that I should take this course. The only thing I'm good at is math.
We start school next monday.
Good luck to all my fellow school mates.

mr. guitar

mr.guitar and ryanhayes..what grades are you all in?
I'm a sophomore. The cool thing about last year is everyone thought I was a junior.
Reef Diver, your school has a class called Guitar? That's awesome! Is it mainly strummin stuff? All I play is fingerstyle. I'm clueless when it comes to strummin'.

highcottn1

Originally Posted by ryanhayes9
just wanted to share today is the frist day of school!
2 years left :mad:

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH school dosent start for me for another 3 weeks hahahahahahahahahahaha

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by highcottn1
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH school dosent start for me for another 3 weeks hahahahahahahahahahaha

but you know whats funny?........... we get out a month before you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOL
j/k

btw we started weight lifting today but due to my idiotic self rolling put of my bunkbead, knocking myself out and hurting my shoulder, i couldint bench press

clown boy

I'm homeschooled! I've got all the time in the world for my tank, except for the fact that I have a job. I love it!