school

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
i dont know about u guys but im ready for the last day of school and oh yeah i just finished the first week of shcool and im a tenth grader
:cheer:
thanks for the huge letters... take it down a notch!

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by SiNaLOa213
anytime
this time the size is a 6 one notch lower as u demanded

see thats what stinks about message boards people cant tell when you were joking around...
i was kidding hint "take it down a notch"
austin powers

mr. guitar

Today was our first day and I already have Pre Cal. homework.
That sucks!!! I haven't had that much Geometry homework...yet. We are learnin proofs...I think I'm the only one in my class who likes 'em. haha. What other classes are ya takin?

fanker

today was my first day of school and it felt like i never left, lets just hope i dont get into the same rutien(not doing homework)

mr. guitar

I felt the same way on the first day fanker. I kept lookin at the clock countin down until 2:25. Gettin up early wasn't and isn't my way of startin off the day. Well, too early isn't but early is ok. haha.

bbb

Originally Posted by Mr. Guitar
That sucks!!! I haven't had that much Geometry homework...yet. We are learnin proofs...I think I'm the only one in my class who likes 'em. haha. What other classes are ya takin?
This semester...
HO Earth/Env Science
HO Pre Cal
Art 1
HO E-Commerce 1
Next semester...
HO Civics/Economics
HO Chemistry
HO E-Commerce 2
HO English 2

mr. guitar

Looks like a ton of homework to me. haha. I can't wait till I take Chemistry 1 Honors!!! The only classes I take that are Honors classes are Science classes and A+. Good luck!!!

bbb

Originally Posted by Mr. Guitar
Looks like a ton of homework to me. haha. I can't wait till I take Chemistry 1 Honors!!! The only classes I take that are Honors classes are Science classes and A+. Good luck!!!
This semester I think I'll only get homework from 2 classes and next semester it'll be 3

gnorman

last year of Hight School. excited for school to start on the 5th of sep.
0 econ
1 english writting methods.
2 marine ecology
3 german 3
4 office aid..
after school volleyball
should be an easy year... looking forward to it

mr. guitar

Originally Posted by GNorman
last year of Hight School. excited for school to start on the 5th of sep.
0 econ
1 english writting methods.
2 marine ecology
3 german 3
4 office aid..
after school volleyball
should be an easy year... looking forward to it
Good luck and try to have fun!!! haha.