Schools out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

razoreqx

Originally posted by Redsnapper
Yeah! schools finaly out!!! here are some pics from today:joy:
Girls in my class

You look kinda gloomy for the last day of school!
Have fun safe summer.. OH and STAY OUT OF MY YARD!!

chandler04

Wow, I forgot how little Middle Skoolers are. And I was only there last year too. Thanx for reminding me. Exactly wat grade were you in anyway? Do you consider those girls... "hot". LOL. My little brother is in 5th grade, and kids his age are already trying to date. I just think that that is wrong. You should at least be 8th grade. At least, thats in my book. Well, more power to ya though, Middle skool with a SALTWATER TANK. Thats a nice achievemnet. Well, Im out tomorrow, so have FUN!!!

daredevil

I'm in 6th grade, out for the summer, going to 7th grade. I got alot of money I've earned. "Mommy" doesn't pay for anything I pay for all of it.

chandler04

Where did "mommy doesn't pay for anything" come from? Are you implying that we think that your parents pay for yer tank? Geez, I was yer age with my first tank, I had to work for it too. Well, 7th grade next year, thats cool. That one girl though, try to find someone better. You can tell her personally that I think she is UGLY, lol. You'll know it sooner or later, lol. Anyway, see ya.

daredevil

No I use money. I have a "job". I mow lawns, do garden work, wash cars, vacuum cars, wax cars, take care of pets, feed pets, and walk them. I get paid pretty well. That's where I get the money.

reefer44

what kind of tank do you run that doesn't sound like that steady of an income.............
the only reason this bothers me is ppl say that they pay for it when they don't really
i am in highschool and work 6 days a week to pay for my tank.......my parents are little jobs my nieghbors give me wouldn't let me afford my setup

daredevil

I have a 29 gallon w/ emperor 280 bio wheel filter, 20 w light, rena 150w heater, 301 PH, 20lbs LS and 4 lbs LR. I do get payed and I pay for everything. BTW.. I am not redsnapper, someone a couple of posts up got me and redsnapper mixed up. I will try to send a pic of my tank.

fishman830

i'm goin to highschool next year.. finially(well next friday) i'm out of middle school.. but red i know how ya feell.. i pay for my tank soo..