Schools out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh yes . . . . good old East Middle School . . . . I too once roamed those halls.

D

daniel411

Originally posted by 007
Ahh yes . . . . good old East Middle School . . . . I too once roamed those halls.

Ah, must be kind of disappointing that you're not allowed to go near schools/kids while on probation :D JUST KIDDING!

tervman

Originally posted by Redsnapper
My Math teacher Mrs. Bosker

NONE of my math teachers EVER looked like this!!!!

neah84

and to think, all my math teachers were all over 60 and all men:confused: i think i went to the wrong schools back in the day
Justin

Originally posted by Daniel411
Ah, must be kind of disappointing that you're not allowed to go near schools/kids while on probation :D JUST KIDDING!

kyaney

Thanks tervman. I was hoping that someone else would mention that also. I'm thinking of going back to Jr Hi just so that I can have a hot math teacher like her :)

lionfish28

:scared: I hated middle school!!!The school smelled like mil dew,the celings leaked!There was this storm and the storm knock off the roof/celing in one room.The middle school was like the house of horrors!It was sooo junky.Dont believe me?Ask sandman12.He will tell you

microman2k

wow u all are just now gettin off school?! and someone said they dont get off until the 15th?!
my last day of school was may 13th!!!!!!:cheer:

chandler04

Well, u did also get out may 13th. Think of this. I got off on June 13th. I go back August 25th. You got off a whole moth earilier, and go back less than a month before me. SOOOO, it works out for ya. AND I go to a private skool, so I get out even earlier than the public skool. Yer one lucky kid.

microman2k

yea i guess that makes sense, but i remember the good ole' days when we went back at the end of august lol i think they are slowly converting us to year round school! :eek: