Sea Snakes!!!!!!!

itchy

Kaotic. Wish that post could have been posted about 3 days ago. Well to say the least it has been a very interresting read...I know it gave a few of us a lot of entertainment and suspense.

1journeyman

So glad it turned out to be an eel. I don't know much about snakes, but I just couldn't bring myself to believe that it was a sea snake.
hope your tank gets fixed back soon!

dragonfli

fishieness.... you get the $20.00.00 you were right. man i wish i could have figured that out and that the bugger came out earlier( so that i could identify him). but i learned. the good thing is that i got my blue damsel outta the tank too. i had never been able to catch him. h e"killed" every one. now he keeps in the QT until i figure out what to do with him. he is the meanest bugger i have ever seen. so he is out and i get to start fresh with a calmer livestock. that is a very positive thing. anyone heard of a bright eyes damsel (light yellow damsel, with chrome eyes)? i caught one today. he looks awesome. just wondering. but hey fishieness props to you on the ID.

cbarnes

Dragon glad to here everything went well!!! Been following the thread like a mad woman hoping everything would turn out well for you. Too bad i couldn't come to Hawaii and help you out though :jumping: Need a vacation BAD
:hilarious
Anyway, take care and good luck w/ the "new" tank and its inhabitants :happyfish
Take care :D
Christy :joy:

marshlands

Originally Posted by dragonfli
really................zero! wow i need to do more reading. let me know where youare reading and ill search there. i need all the info i can get

fishieness

hahahaha OLD THREAD MARSHLANDS!!!
i remember this though. It was exciting... although it didnt have a very climatic or exciting ending. Oh well, i guess that is for the best.

mythrenody

Sucks to hear about your lose! I dk if anyone said this but i think it's a crate snake? Well if there's a 0 percent survival rate i wouldn't mess with it or start planning your funeral,lol. I would just throw someting in there that would kill it,poison,something the explodes,lol,wouldn't do that! But good luck!