Seahorse and scorps and shrimp, Oh My!!

xxbowiexx

I along with everyone else are in awe with the selection of fishes and the quality of the pics that you took.....WOW

premilove

hey cranberry..im about to get a pico after seeing your pictures!
how long would you expect to keep your angler in that pico? would you be able to tell me what species stay relatively small?

cranberry

Thanks for the compliments guys!
I've had the for 6 months now. I really thought he would have grown more than he has but he still fits very well in the 3g. I really have no idea how long he'll be in there.
There's a pgymy angler that stays very small. They are AWESOME and stay about 3-1/2".

flower

Originally Posted by subielover
http:///forum/post/2866605
You are my hero Renee
Every single specimen is gorgeous

++1 Wow, I have seen this thread and never clicked on it.
If I had just the pictures I would be thrilled, and you have the actual critters. They are so absolutely awesome! Every single one of them. WOW...WOW...WOW every picture, that's all I kept saying.

LOL I thought you just collected hitchhikers, and had a colorful weird fish that crawls
Your critters are fantastic.
You are also one very good photographer!

cranberry

Thanks! That's sweet of you to say.
Soon all the smaller scorps will be in their new tank. We put tank in the shop today to get slotted in the back and then the volitan will move out of the 65g into the 100g. THEN the small scorps will move into their permanent home. I can't wait for that to happen.