Selling all Corals in S. Fla part 1

ifirefight

e-mail me with address and contact number. Wednesday morning is good for me. As soon as you e-mail I am deleteing this post....dont want my e-mail out there for all the spammers.

balistikb

Reef46 I tried sending you an email and it says it isna't a valid email account.
Here is what I was sending you.
I got your PM about wanting some corals.
If you cannot come until the weekend I would suggest sending me a PM on Friday to see what is left. I cannot hold anything unless it will only be overnight. I have had too many people say they are coming and not even call.
I hope you understand.
Bill

reef46

Originally Posted by balistikb
Reef46 I tried sending you an email and it says it isna't a valid email account.
Here is what I was sending you.
I got your PM about wanting some corals.
If you cannot come until the weekend I would suggest sending me a PM on Friday to see what is left. I cannot hold anything unless it will only be overnight. I have had too many people say they are coming and not even call.
I hope you understand.
Bill
Understandable.

balistikb

I don't want to sound like an A$# but I would prefer that you look at the coral before putting any money down.
It avoids any future headaches in case you don't like it.
Sorry if I am being difficult but as you can tell, I have been burned before.

balistikb

The following items have now been sold:
Scolymia (neon red/neon green/Ruby Red)
Large Orange Monti Colony
Torch Coral Frag
Thanks for looking

ifirefight

Originally Posted by balistikb
The following items have now been sold:
Scolymia (neon red/neon green/Ruby Red)
Large Orange Monti Colony
Torch Coral Frag
Thanks for looking
Yes they have..... and they are happy in the new home... Thanks Bill

ifirefight

If you are looking for some nice stuff,I HIGHLY reccomend this dude... he has lots of good stuff...I would have bought more but the wife would have been PO-d.

tony44

I am very interested, you have very many nice things, I dont know exactly what I want, but I would love to come by, and hopefully leave with a few things. How can we arrange something? Today is Sunday. I am in the Boynton Beach area, I have to go to Boca tomorrow, and Tuesday again, and will stay there til around 8 or 9. Would I be able to come by at that late of a time? Or do you prefer an earlier time?
Thanks

ifirefight

Originally Posted by Tony44
I am very interested, you have very many nice things, I dont know exactly what I want, but I would love to come by, and hopefully leave with a few things. How can we arrange something? Today is Sunday. I am in the Boynton Beach area, I have to go to Boca tomorrow, and Tuesday again, and will stay there til around 8 or 9. Would I be able to come by at that late of a time? Or do you prefer an earlier time?
Thanks
Hey Tony, Im in Boynton also. I got a few nice pieces from this guy. Worth the drive...Let me know if you have some frags to trade.

tony44

I definitely will. Although right now I do not have much to trade, just got a 125 recently, got a few pieces of coral in there, but not a whole lot. But will definitely be willing to trade in the future.
And thanks for letting me know about the good quality corals you got from the OP, cant wait to see what he's got.
Thanks