Selling Metal Halide Lights

dickinson

Hi, I am selling what looks to be a 175 watt metal halide pendant...this pendant is my friends, and he asked me if I could sell it for him...he said he is looking for either 120bucks or like a xbox system or something....and yes we are in college if we sound weird..Lol...this pendant is black, and IS IN PERFECT WORKING CONDITION...IT'LL BE GUARANTEED WORKING WHEN IT ARRIVES at your doorsteps.....it has been well taken care of and has served great llights for my friends tanks...he said he is not sure what kind of bulb it is, but it's a 10k bulb for sure...he said it has some life in it and still runs great......Thanks for looking and I hope we can work something out...I dont have ne pictures of this light setup, but I am sure I can get some from a website if anyone doesnt know what I am talking about!..Thanks and I hope we can sell these lights soon! Bye:cheer:

dickinson

Hey Mlaw, if your really interested and serious, please email me at golf581@hotmail.com thanks abunch...and if you want me to email you, I will...just let me know your email addy.111 thanks abunch!:happy:

beautful

Originally posted by Dickinson
You got mail

i found you.........

tell me how much you wily want not 120.00
give me your better + best offers

dickinson

Originally posted by beautful
i found you.........

tell me how much you wily want not 120.00
give me your better + best offers

better what?

dickinson

Okay better offers...that is a good offer my friend says..he says he's loosing to much money if he goes lower..do you have an xbox he says?:thinking:

beautful

Okay better offers...that is a good offer my friend says..he says he's loosing to much money if he goes lower..do you have an xbox he says?:thinking:

"no" if i did my kids will not let go:jumping:

beautful

Okok..lol..so do we have a deal though 120 dollars plus shipping to your house?

pay you 100.00 us dollars flat do we have deal? :cheer:

beautful

Okay, my friend says 115 but u pay shipping....whats your zip code?

what up with you man? what is ? LOL
you don't want to take my offers:happy: iam just trying to buy some light
work with me or dont:notsure:

dickinson

FINAL OFFER, THESE AREN'T MY LIGHTS, THERE MY FRIENDS...I AM SELLING THEM FOR HIM....FINAL OFFER IS 115DOLLARS, AND YOU PAY FOR SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautful

FINAL OFFER, THESE AREN'T MY LIGHTS, THERE MY FRIENDS...I AM SELLING THEM FOR HIM....FINAL OFFER IS 115DOLLARS, AND YOU PAY FOR SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok dickinson my final offer are like this and iam not PLAYING with anyone my FINAL OFFER are 110 AND I GIVE you 5.00 to shipping

dickinson

5 dollars to ship..are u crazy..Lol ihe need at least 18 to ship....so 128 SHIPPED TO YOU DOOR STEPS AND YOU WILL BE ONE HAPPY PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

dickinson

5 dollars to ship..are u crazy..Lol ihe need at least 18 to ship....so 128 SHIPPED TO YOU DOOR STEPS AND YOU WILL BE ONE HAPPY PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

and thats a GURANTEE!!!!!