Selling Metal Halide Lights

beautful

Originally posted by Dickinson
5 dollars to ship..are u crazy..Lol ihe need at least 18 to ship....so 128 SHIPPED TO YOU DOOR STEPS AND YOU WILL BE ONE HAPPY PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

O,K 120.00 THAT'S IT IAM NOT GOING TO REPLY IF YOU GO UP MORE........LOL
LET ME KNOW:jumping: THANKS. DONT FOR GET THE TIMMER

beautful

Ok, please lets deal this 125 shipped, he said he forgot about the timer...please??? RESPOND lol

LOL

PUT IN SOME MORE BULBS IN IT THEN I GIVE YOU 5 MORE DOLLARS OR LET'S JUST DO IT FOR 120.00
LOL
YOU SAY YES THEN YOU GOT IT

30083 GA
30083 30083 O.K

dickinson

Whats your zip code...what do you mean put more bulbs in it? do you know what your getting
175w metal halide pendant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautful

Whats your zip code...what do you mean put more bulbs in it? do you know what your getting
175w metal halide pendant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jumping: 120.00 COOL:happy:
DO YOU HAVE SOME THING THAT YOU WANT TO GIVE AWAY?

dickinson

what the heck...whats YOUR ZIP CODE......AND WERE DOING 123 FINAL OFFER.......TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT WHATS YOUR ZIP CODE...AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautful

what the heck...whats YOUR ZIP CODE......AND WERE DOING 123 FINAL OFFER.......TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT WHATS YOUR ZIP CODE...AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE THE FIRST POST YOU SAY THAT YOU WANT 120.00
OR BEST OFFERS WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO GO UP ON THE PRICE

WHAT DO MEAN IT HAS SOME LIFE IN IT?
HOW OLD IS THIS THING:eek:

dickinson

yea 120 dollars and that wasnt including shipping.....He says
" I am only really selling this to you for 105, because it will cost me AT LEAST
15 DOLLARS TO SHIP...So I am going down in price, if you want this l175w mh you will pay 125, and thats final not 120..take it or leave it..and yea remember the timer too....so that will add to shipping costs...YOUR CHOICE, i aint playing around and FOR CHRIST SAKE, WHATS YOU ZIP CODE!

dickinson

Originally posted by beautful
ONE THE FIRST POST YOU SAY THAT YOU WANT 120.00
OR BEST OFFERS WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO GO UP ON THE PRICE

WHAT DO MEAN IT HAS SOME LIFE IN IT?
HOW OLD IS THIS THING:eek:

I am saying the bulb still has a few months left in it...your choice...take it or leave it
I aint playing around ne more:mad:

dickinson

SOrry MEtal Halides Are sold..THanks FOr lOOking Everyone and yes, BEATFUl...I am NOT SELLING THEM T O YOU TY ALL FOR LOOKING AGAIN!:happy: