September TOTM winner REALLY!!!

meowzer

Congratulations to SLICE for winning the September TOTM contest with this picture.....(Please note that Dholla has been disqualified for breaking the rules)

meowzer

YUP...I am going to ask...that if anyone has any information on pictures or posters....PLEASE PM me directly and It will be checked out
Thanks everyone....NOW let's make OCTOBER a great contest...

slice

Thanks everyone!
It is humbling that my little glass bucket was chosen over such exquisite tanks!
The wife tells me I should give at least partial credit to the dog. If it weren't for the dog she says, she would not have gone to that "place we love to hate" looking for dog meds and she would not have seen the tank on sale 1 1/2 years ago, so....Thanks Layla!!

kiefers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice http:///t/388309/september-totm-winner-really#post_3423870
Thanks everyone!
It is humbling that my little glass bucket was chosen over such exquisite tanks!
The wife tells me I should give at least partial credit to the dog. If it weren't for the dog she says, she would not have gone to that "place we love to hate" looking for dog meds and she would not have seen the tank on sale 1 1/2 years ago, so....Thanks Layla!!

Not to highjack this but....... why for you got my dog???????? Same marking and everything! And congrats on your win too!! (you can keep the dog) Lol...... Shhhhh don't want "Gracie" to hear that!