Shogun323's tank

ginarox

sweet!!!!! your tank looks very awesome...its alot of fun ....my aquarium has been up since july too,,,having so much fun....have a great night...

albfishin'

Shogun, nice job!
I just caught the thread today, the tank has come a long way. You've done a great job!
Have you started restocking with fish yet?? Didn't you and I have ich probs about the same time?? Anyway, looking good. :happyfish

shogun323

Originally Posted by AlbFishin'
Shogun, nice job!
I just caught the thread today, the tank has come a long way. You've done a great job!
Have you started restocking with fish yet?? Didn't you and I have ich probs about the same time?? Anyway, looking good. :happyfish
Thanks. Yeah I had mucho ich problems. I just started stocking again. I added a fuzzy dwarf. I am hope to get a large Gold stripe maroon this weekend to add to quarantine.
Here is a recent full tank pic. I'll post more later. I am off to dinner!!!

shogun323

So here are a couple of pics of my Lion. He is great but I am undecided as to whether or not I keep him. Since he is a Lionfish I have to keep fish his size or larger so he wont eat them But since I have a 50 I am pretty limited on larger fish. No tangs or foxface etc. Well I knew that prior to my purchase but what I didnt know is that I would never see him. He is always hiding behind rocks and never out in view.
So I am limiting myself on which fish I can keep all so I can have one that I never see??? Anyway, here he is.