Shot Glass Reef

victor52

Ya I have read that they can upturn rocks and tip over coral in such little space. What type of snail would do the best job

victor52

Oh? Hehe thanks. I was under the impresion that I had to buy them in bulk. Maybe like 2 of these little guys
. hum

V

victor5211

Wow I'm not sure what just happened but i accidental logged into an account I had years ago that i didn't even know I had.

sound like a plan... adds biodiversity

btldreef

I agree, no hermits. They'll knock stuff over and kill the snails.
I would do one Nassarius, one Cerith, one Trochus. Trochus grow slower than Astrea's, atleast that has been my experience. Possibly add one Nerite to that list, I can't remember how big this thing is anymore, I've read too many threads today.
Maybe a peppermint shrimp, a fire shrimp is probably not going to be happy in that tiny of a space, or a small PomPom Crab.

gemmy

What about a pair of sexy shrimp? You would be able to see them close up and they are small. Not really a part of a CUC.

V

victor5211

Ya I really like those but want to stay withing the free shipping tab of this site because I don't have any LFS near me

V

victor5211

not sure yet of its full capacity, but I filled it like 3 times with the coffee cup in the picture so not that much

V

victor5211

yup yup i´ll be posting some soon of the pico put together