Should I ask Her?

triga22

Originally Posted by TX Reef
Do you feel all
inside? :hilarious
LOL!!!! I did on my first date.. I was so happy.. We saw that one plane movie with the bomb on the underside.. last fall...

maelv

Another thing you can do...kinda a day date would be to go to Downtown Disney...that is if you're not too far from there....I am a "little" older than you but this summer I went there with my wife to visit her sister and stopped by Downtown Disney and LOVED...like we were kids again, walking around through the stores. I don't know if you guys live far from there, but think it could be a nice little day date...stop in the Rainforest Cafe for a quick small bite and watch the awesome fish. You can talk about your saltwater hobby, something that your comfortable talking about...kinda kick your FIRST date nerves....good luck young man.....oh to be young again...LOL

K

kimc

I am soo happy for you!!! Please make sure you let us know how the date goes... what about ice skating or is that dumb??? What ever you do, have fun!!!

toughguy80

Yeah sounds like your in bud. Pontius nailed it on the 1st page dead on. Now you jsut have to be nervous for that 1st big kiss with her!

No girl(especially at your age) flirts like that without liking the person. And don't worry, I met my soon to be wife at work. Just go somewhere you'll both have fun. OH THE DRAMA!!!

gnorman

you got her in the bag. anyways. some good date idead are, making dinner together... kinda fun and romantic. ice blocking, which is always fun. and if your date is just alittle cordinated and likes sports go take her to play frisbee golf. its a ton of fun and it gives u a lot of time to walk and talk with one another.

ryanhayes9

Originally Posted by toughguy80
Yeah sounds like your in bud. Pontius nailed it on the 1st page dead on. Now you jsut have to be nervous for that
Code:
[pre]1st big kiss with her! :na-na:[/pre]
No girl(especially at your age) flirts like that without liking the person. And don't worry, I met my soon to be wife at work. Just go somewhere you'll both have fun. OH THE DRAMA!!!
:scared: :scared: :scared:
great....lol
she called me agian tonight and she rambeld on about things. Still waiting to see if her plans fall through...

I get this wierd feeling sometimes when she calls or when i think about her in school.

clown boy

Originally Posted by ryanhayes9
I get this wierd feeling sometimes when she calls or when i think about her in school.

It's called.... never mind. :hilarious

lovethesea

ummmm......I think you got it...............just keep it that way and respect her for the great individual she is. Move on "my son" and enjoy. R E S P E C T
remember that word

pontius

she called me agian tonight and she rambeld on about things.

you might as well get used to that part....I've yet to meet a female that does not ramble on about things. you should tell her to go ahead and start nagging you too and get that out of the way

shogun323

Originally Posted by Pontius
you might as well get used to that part....I've yet to meet a female that does not ramble on about things. you should tell her to go ahead and start nagging you too and get that out of the way
You just made my day!!!

Alright. I am not sure if this girl is just playing you or what. Hopefully not. But her parents saying she cannot go out probably is not just an excuse. I have a 16 year old daughter and am probably over protective of her but she respects my rules and is a very good kid. Actually young lady. She is now dating a young man but before she would go out with him she had him come over to meet me.
I am also one of those fathers that most boys fear. (Not really) But my point is that maybe her parents only reason for not letting their daughter date you is because they have not met you yet. Explain that to her and maybe she will ask her parents if you can come and meet them someday. Just an idea. Hope all goes good for you kids.