should i or not

the clowntrigger had a small one and it died because a hermit crab bit him and he went into shock and died . the big one about 10 inches was for about 2yrs and he was awesome never bothered anyone . he was ain with a huge tomato clown which never had to fear the clowntrigger he was just a pig . i always keep him fed rip i miss my big guy :(.

mkzimms

my parents used to have a 55 marine way before i was born and they tell me stories of their eel climbing the inside of the return pipe, making its way to the sump and then getting out from there. apparently they used to chase it around the living room floor with a pair of tongs.

psusocr1

clowntrigger2k as far as the shark it hatched today awesome swimming around and i put a small silver side by him and he ate it .
wait a secon d,, im catching all different kind of stories now..
in your other "shark" post you said that you had the shark eating alreadyy for two days.. and now hes eating with the other anumals
NOW on this post you said he hatched today???
whats the real story going on here??
also ive NEVER heard of a shark coming right out of an egg and eating a silverside?? i actually never saw a silverside dsmall enough from a pet store that a hatchling pup can evan attempt to eat because the sharks are soo small??
please tell us whats really going on and as i always love to say " the proof is in the pudding" so lets see some pictures of your setup and especially of the shark..
once again good luck with everything!

aw2x3

Originally Posted by psusocr1
wait a secon d,, im catching all different kind of stories now..
in your other "shark" post you said that you had the shark eating alreadyy for two days.. and now hes eating with the other anumals
NOW on this post you said he hatched today???
whats the real story going on here??
also ive NEVER heard of a shark coming right out of an egg and eating a silverside?? i actually never saw a silverside dsmall enough from a pet store that a hatchling pup can evan attempt to eat because the sharks are soo small??
please tell us whats really going on and as i always love to say " the proof is in the pudding" so lets see some pictures of your setup and especially of the shark..
once again good luck with everything!
I dont believe it either, Bobby. I posted in his other thread as well.
I bred Cat sharks for over a year, helping a public aquarium start their shark breeding program.
Never once...not ever...did I ever have a shark hatch and start eating within a day or two...and I'm talking about hatching more than 100 pups.
On another note...Cat sharks do not eat silversides. They're a bottom feeder, feeding on crabs, shrimp, octo, squid, etc...they're not fish eaters.

the shark hatched saturday and fed hi the very next day he ate the silver sides it was not a whole silver side .
i have had cat sharks before and all the one i have had , have eaten silver sides .
sorry for the confusion but those are the facts i don,t need to lie .
all fish are not the same hope this clears it up for you guys

alexrex20

Originally Posted by Jon321
No. Fish are amazingly adaptable, but just the fact that they have travelled 1000's of miles to our tiny aquariums and fed our prepared foods is adaption enough I think. No need to push it even more. Not to mention the DEFINITION of evolution is: "the process in which inherited traits become more or less common in a population over successive generations
"
Jon

in that case, you shouldn't take ANY fish out of the ocean. EVAR. that goes for you too, journeyman.
"no need to push it even more." what are you inferring? what are your sources?