devaji108

ok my tank is back up and running after the move

fish list:
hippo tang
power brown tang
O clown
CB angle
lawmower blenny
and apurple firefish but I have not sean him in a day..but it is a big tank ...
right side
middle
right
enjoy
feed back welcome !

juston515

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site so I'll try my best. You guys tanks are the bomb! I currently have a 75gal reef and a 450gal fish only. My question is how do I show a pic on my post/thread. And where do I find the address to link the pic. Thanks!! Juston :help:

murph145

hey there well what u need to do is resize ur picture on your computer to no more than 500x500 pixels.... once uve done that and its saved in a folder on your computer you then hit the manage attachements button on the page here when ur replying ....then hit the browse button then look into the foulder you have that picture saved in thats 500x500 pixels then click ok and upload..... then once u hit submit it will show the picture on the thread

juston515

My wife and I finished the room and decorated. Built the stand and canopy, ran all pipes etc. the only thing we didnt build was the tank and the wet drys. enjoy!

sleasia

Ok here's my ?200 but maybe its really 180? fowlr...tomarrow I am picking up another tank which I was told was 240 gallons but which is probably really only a 150 by measurements....One of the nurse's I work with is forcing her husband to dump it!!! and they are giving it to me with a stand and stuff for $175...I guess he had it in a restaurant he used to own or something like that. Its now sitting empty in their basement. I for one am glad god created some grouchy wives....anyway here is the ?200 I have now fowlr...

sleasia

Justin 515...thanks for this post...this gives me a great idea for building a place for my new ?somewhere between 150 and 240 tank. Looks great.

murph145

very very nice....
glad u were able to share those pics im sure lots of people will enjoy them...
nice job on the 450 like tha matching stand and such thats a big tank for sure...

ginarox

here is a picture of my 125 gallon, i just got it started the first of july, i get my first order from swf.com , so i hope that it all goes well......... :jumping:

ginarox

:happyfish thankyou for the compliments... i am loving this so far....its going to be a great challenge. everyones tanks are very sweet ,, gives me ideals on how to decorate... mine is still kindy plain. but i know the longer i have it...its going to get as pretty as everyone elses...have a great day.....ginarox

cjml

Originally Posted by goodwin9
Here's a picture of my 470. It's tough to get a full tank shot that looks any good.
OH MY GOODNESSSSSS!!!!!! What a beautiful tank!!!!!!! I want one please!!!

juston515

Ok this is for you big tank owners. This is my water changing staion in my basment. The water lines are ran through the walls and come out behind my 450gal. The right tank is RO water and the left is for mixing salt. The elbow that dumps into the salt tank swivels to go over the RO tank to circulate as well. The pump is in the middle with valves for controling flow and direction. The set up with materiels was only about 300 bucks. I never lift a bucket to fill or run a power head to mix. The 1hp 5760gph pump does it all. Oh by the way, the pump is hooked up to remote control.