Show off your FO FTS

A

arlene1995

Hey ccampbell57, do you think I could keep a large angel in my 125?
Let's see your FTS, too! LOL.

myerst22

Hello all. Well I need to vent a little bit. So I ordered a small Jap Dragon Moray over a month ago and paid for it and the retailer keeps giving me a later date on when he expects the eel to arrive. Very frustrating but I can somewhat understand that they are not the easiest thing to get. So I found another fish I have been wanting and thinking of getting a Wrought Iron Butterfly instead of the dragon Moray. Not sure if my Tinker's and Black Tang will allow this guy in the tank? What would you guys do? Wait or go with the Wrought Iron?
Anyway my attempts on getting a better FTS failed miserably but I got some other new pics I'd like to share. I know they are not FTS but I started the thread so I am going to go off subject. Sorry. The first picture is what a Wrought Iron looks like for those who have never seen one. The rest are new pics of some of guys.
Please keep the FTS coming and let me know what you think about my eel, butterfly decision. Thanks, Tim

A

arlene1995

Personally, I would go for the eel. IMO, they are the best fish in all the oceans! LOL.

R

regina13

I am going to go with the butterfly. I like all of the fish you have and don't want to see you get rid of any. I love the eel, but the butterfly is beautiful.

kjr_trig

The Butterfly is nice and rare, but not too many fish I would rather have than a Hawaiian or Japanese Dragon Moray.
This is the Hawaiian DME I snapped a photo of at the Maui Aquarium.

R

regina13

That is going to be a hard choice! I like the dragon more, but cannot get over the idea of it eating your fish!

ccampbell57

Originally Posted by Arlene1995
http:///forum/post/2698540
Hey ccampbell57, do you think I could keep a large angel in my 125?
Let's see your FTS, too! LOL.
Yeah you could keep a larger angel in your 125 long term. I would think that an Asfur or a Majestic or a regal or personifer/Black velvet would be great in a 125 for long term.
IME with large angels, a 180 is minimum to keep one of these bad boys long term by themselves.