Show Off Your Tank!!!

reefman22

Everyone with a reef tank, either been running for 2 years or that is still cycling, put a picture in this thread. I am starting a 55 and I love looking at all the progession and see the tanks that people have. I would put in a pic of mine but I am getting it this week. Thanks and only post one or two. Pick the best ones. :joy: :joy: :joy:

thangbom

wow!!! love them plate coral thingies..(im new to corals.. well semi new).. monti or something?? anyhow.. it's nice!!!!! :jumping: :jumping:

T

tizzo

90 and thanks. Montipora capricornus (sp?) or monti caps for short.

teresaq1

here's mine, still a work in progress, no where near as nice as tizzo's but it's mine. a 55 gal, 5 mo old

chypriss

Got some Shrooms and some Orange Ricordea in it, 2 more weeks going to add some yellow leather and possibly a colt.
Need better camera but 1.5 mega pixels still gets the pics across.

jjlittle

Pic is few months old have about 10 new pieces since but no pics yet i have also redone the LV on the Left side.Here are couple pics.

pitbull01

GregM779,
Is that a harlequin tusk I see in your reef?? I thought u couldnt have those things in a reef tank.
-Adam :happyfish

gregm779

Originally Posted by pitbull01
GregM779,
Is that a harlequin tusk I see in your reef?? I thought u couldnt have those things in a reef tank.
-Adam :happyfish
Yeh, that's my tusk, they eat shrimp and crabs, sometimes snails and clam mantles but that's about it.