Show Off Your Tank!!!

puffer32

These are old pics, but I can't get my pics small enough anymore, my paint free trial has expired and am to cheap to buy it lol, got lots of corals in my 75 now.

reefman22

fishman, its a 48" Satellite Light Fixture With 10000k And 460nm Actinic Lights (with 2 lunar lights) itll get me some corals but not many.

debbie

Nice tanks.... :yes:
Oceana, in the first picture what type of rock is that on the right side with the holes in it?
D.....

debbie

Hey does anyone know what type of rock that is in Oceana's tank first picture on the right side with the holes in it?
D.... :thinking:

oceana

HEY NEMO!!!!! your holding out on me. lol
i did not know you had those purple looking zoos with the baby blue mouths. gimmie gimmie gimmie!!! comon i know i must have a zoo or two you would want to trade for some of those.

oceana

Originally Posted by Debbie
Hey does anyone know what type of rock that is in Oceana's tank first picture on the right side with the holes in it?
D.... :thinking:

debbie.
those rocks are called abels specials lol J/K
We made those. they are made from reef sand and portland cement. nothing more.
all the rocks circled in this below pick we made. and as you can see from the otehr picks they take on new growth and become live just as good if not better then natural rock.

oceana

Originally Posted by puffer32
These are old pics, but I can't get my pics small enough anymore, my paint free trial has expired and am to cheap to buy it lol, got lots of corals in my 75 now.

hey puffer email me. i can help you out.
theabels@knology.net