Show off your triggers!!!

danorth1

Originally Posted by eelfan77
http:///forum/post/2744469
thanks he is starting to become more aggresive everyday hopefully I dont have to get rid of him
I had a 8" niger tip to tip of streamer. It was mean as well and fast as light. It had to go into a different tank.

99slvr35th

Awesome triggers everyone, love the xhatch, I've never seen a xhatch at any of my LFS, how agressive and big do they get? I'll get some pics of my trigs once my wife finds the camera

I just added a lion with my clown, niger, and pinktail, no one goes near the lion, are triggers known for killing lions?

99slvr35th

yes it is, my LFS has one right now for $1388, supposedly very rare. they have that but never had a xhatch, go figure.

small triggers

my LFS has xhatch triggers once ot 2 times a year, they just had a pair (mated or not i dont know) that they sold for $750 good price huh. Wish i had the money for that,,,

ccampbell57

The Golden Back is very rare due to the fact that it is caught in such deep water. It is also only seen at sizes of 12"+.
I have seen 2 of these in person and they are stunning. They require a HUGE tank 300+ because they are open ocean swimmers and are huge.