Show Your NANOS Off!!!!!!!

Ive always had 90G and bigger tanks but with the economy i sold them so the electrical bills would slow down and i bought this
. This nano is so much harder then a big tank since the bigger the tank the more forgiving they are lol. Tips or advice are welcome
. I have some zoo colonies in the one pic which is hard to see but they just look worse everyday since i put them in here and my calcium levels are fine as well as my alk... Anyway tell me what you think would look better cause I'm at my Witt's end lol. There is a clown in there but he is hiding behind the rock pile.

phuongthuy

Originally Posted by Flricordia
http:///forum/post/2822316
Sweet. Can you take the 2 rocks out that are on each end or arrange them some other way. That center one is awesome, but the other 2 throw it off balance. Can't wait to see this one full of corals. Nice DIY on the LEDs.
Yeah that's what I thought too. I already took them out right after I took the pictures. lol I wanted the extra space to add more corals but those rocks don't look right there. Good eyes.

star27624

This is my first attempt at a SW so small. I worked at an aquarium for many years in Florida and maintained the huge aquariums there. I am enjoying it, though there are some quirks to the bio-cube that I am finding annoying. I haven't added any corals yet, waiting until the tank has been set up longer. I have 2 blue damsels, a yellow clown goby, a feather duster, and assorted hermit crabs and snails. I will be adding a cleaner shrimp soon I think. So what do you think?