Site suggestions

sly

Is there any way the timeout value on the thread preview can be lenghtened? Sometimes I don't want to click on a thread but would just like to read the first post. When I highlight it a preview window opens up but then closes before I can read it if it's a long post. Is there a way to increase the timeout setting? Am I alone in this?
Anyone else with other suggestions?

soto

Originally Posted by SlyAnyone else with other suggestions?
oh you KNOW this SnappySnizzle:
*R-rated message boards-
kids are welcome too.
*Date-a-Mod contest-
i'd pick Ophelia. she's cute but that huge starfish is kinda creepy. maybe she could just leave it at home when we go out for steak.
*Ditch the cheerleader smiley-
she's bald and reminds me of a kimo patient. nothin against kemo patients but it just makes for a kind've freaky cheerleader.
*Monkey Board-
an entire board dedicated to monkeys. the hell's a matter w/ you guys! why wasn't this thought of before???
*Ban anyone who doesn't like Audioslave.

*Tequilla Thursdays-
we all drink tequilla and post drunk on thursday night. our hangover won't be so bad the next day cause it's friday and everyone loves friday.
*Whiney tax-
it's basically an extra charge that's tacked on to all SWF.com purchase for people who get too offended at stuff. starting rate will be 9%.
*Annual SWF.com Fish Fry & Margarita meetup-
at Casa DeSoto. my treat. what would you folks do without me?
*Random banning-
i used to do it when i admin'd. funnnn stuff! duck, duck, duck.....BAN! someone's gone for no reason whatsoever. course you bring em back in a day or so.
i'll think of more so watch out. just remember who loves you when you see the changes.

imurnamine

Originally Posted by sotooh you KNOW this SnappySnizzle:
*R-rated message boards-
kids are welcome too.
*Date-a-Mod contest-
i'd pick Ophelia. she's cute but that huge starfish is kinda creepy. maybe she could just leave it at home when we go out for steak.
she's bald and reminds me of a kimo patient. nothin against kemo patients but it just makes for a kind've freaky cheerleader.
*Monkey Board-
an entire board dedicated to monkeys. the hell's a matter w/ you guys! why wasn't this thought of before???

*Tequilla Thursdays-
we all drink tequilla and post drunk on thursday night. our hangover won't be so bad the next day cause it's friday and everyone loves friday.
*Whiney tax-
it's basically an extra charge that's tacked on to all SWF.com purchase for people who get too offended at stuff. starting rate will be 9%.
*Random banning-
i used to do it when i admin'd. funnnn stuff! duck, duck, duck.....BAN! someone's gone for no reason whatsoever. course you bring em back in a day or so.
i'll think of more so watch out. just remember who loves you when you see the changes.

That is freaking hilarious! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by sotooh you KNOW this SnappySnizzle:
*R-rated message boards-
kids are welcome too.
*Date-a-Mod contest-
*Monkey Board-

*Tequilla Thursdays-
*Whiney tax-
*Random banning-
if only there wer more ppl like u soto

lovethesea

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
if only there wer more ppl like u soto

I think one keeps us on our toes!! :happyfish

imurnamine

In the Classifieds forum, I would LOVE to see divided sections of which items are for shipping, and which ones are for pickup only (including state names of each).
That would be sooo much easier in the long run.

soto

that fish on the Eye It Buy It- please pick another one. his eyes are too big. i've never clicked that link because of him.
make me a mod-
i won't do anything but who cares. you need a nice useless mod around here. kinda keeps everything interesting and fun
monkey board-
i'm not kidding DAMMIT!!
ban anyone who doesn't agree that Led Zepplin is the best band of all time.

soto

then how do you know you don't like em? go out and get the first self titled CD, listen to it over and over again, build them a shrine, take pics of it and post here, grab me 6 Coronas, overnight them to me chilled, and i'll consider vouching for you to the mods.

petieaztec

how about fi i already have a shrine for breaking bejamin
? I will check them out tonight just for you... but no guaretees (sp?).

soto

Originally Posted by soto
overnight them to me chilled,
yer losin points fast Petie....

petieaztec

I don't care who my friends are or what they belive in... just as long as they are chill.
Dad gets drunk on beer all the time so i kinda got an issue with it.

soto

hey me too! nothin wrong with addictive personalities. we can be wayyy fun. plus you can always throw our vices in our face whenever you're in an arguement with us!

sebae09

*Tequilla Thursdays- we all drink tequilla and post drunk on thursday night. our hangover won't be so bad the next day cause it's friday and everyone loves friday. I like this one. lets make that an unoffical thing, i will start doing it this thursday, and every thursday for a while
*Date-a-Mod contest- i'd pick Ophelia. she's cute but that huge starfish is kinda creepy. maybe she could just leave it at home when we go out for steak.
How did you see a pick of her starfish? i would like to see it and her of course lol

soto

Ophelia thinks i'm special so she hooked it up. one day she was walking down the street and this total nutcase threw a grenade at her. so i see it, right? and i LUNGE towards that thing, sprawling over it and protecting her.
it blows up. man, that hurt but the shock helped numb it up a bit. course i DID get a lil freaked out when my large intestine flew in the air and wrapped around a stop signal but it was all good. i turn over to Ophelia to see how she's doing. she's a lil shook up but hangin tough.
i was eventually able to retrieve my intestine by climbing up the sign with one arm. the other arm was a lil outt've commission for the time being. everyone starts clappin and stuff and so i signed a couple autographs. anyways Ophelia thanks me and hooks up Soto De Marco with a pic.
and it's gotta starfish in it too. after hand-sewing my innards back into place, i hafta say it was all worth it. here's lookin at you kid!!