six line wrasse is scaring me...

mr.clownfish

how often do u see ur six line wrasses? i haven't seen mine 4 like over a week now. i have searched all over the floor to see if it jumped out. i guess it still has to be in there. its been like 3 weeks i bought him and i havent seen him come out to eat food. where could he be?

woody189

I might begin to worry. From my experience they are uusally all over the tank soon after acclimation.
Sorry.

florida joe

What kind of clean up crew do you have? Don’t give up on him yet. Monitor your water for any ammonia readings

nycbob

6 line would normally come out during feeding. if its been missing for 3 weeks, most likely its gone. how big is the tank?

mr.clownfish

a 30gal

i have 2 cleaner shrimp, a sally light foot, a large bristle star fish, and like 10 hermits.
do u think he is gone?

i did notice it behind the rocks for 2 weeks after i just bought him. even when it was alive it did not come out of the rocks.im going to go look again.

mr.clownfish

OMG!! i found it! i swear i found it! its floating and swimming upside down. i grabbed it with my hand and moved it to my copper tank. i think its floating bladder burst. what should i do?
ill take a pic right now.

stanlalee

probably cant save it. thats what I do if I know they arent going to recover. If it cant swim right it probably doesn't have much chance for survival.