skipperdz's 55g tank picture diary

coral keeper

Very nice! Did you get rid of the hair algae or are you still having hair algae problems? Can you post a full tank shot plz?

skipperdz

i have a lil hair algae but NOTHING like before, theres just enough for my starry blenny to eat and be happy. ill post full tank soon

j.p

once u get more zoas and stuff well if u do lol could u tell me how the puffer does with them because i relle want 1 i jst dont want eat to snack on my corals lol

skipperdz

j.p. yea so far he hasnt gone after anything, after the holiday break i plan on picking up a few more frags for the tank, i just got into corals recently but my puffer is the most docile one of the group, and only pics at the bare rock
vt4lifecuf modify my jets how exactly?
coral keeper here are some full tank shots, im getting more lr, i want to build up my left side some more to make more room for corals

matt b

Originally Posted by skipperdz
j.p. yea so far he hasnt gone after anything, after the holiday break i plan on picking up a few more frags for the tank, i just got into corals recently but my puffer is the most docile one of the group, and only pics at the bare rock
vt4lifecuf modify my jets how exactly?
coral keeper here are some full tank shots, im getting more lr, i want to build up my left side some more to make more room for corals

i cna get mods for maxijets to make them more powerful just google it u should find something

skipperdz

well i got some B&W saddlebacks that are rougly the same size as my other fish and put both in at the same time, and we left one pretty well. i also grabed a candy cane coral, colt coral and some live rock to fill out my tank. my GBTA went kamakazi with a powerhead, so i think im done with them for a while and my saddles werent hosting it yet.
heres the new additions and tank setup

skipperdz

yea he's definitly growing into his colors too, he used to be smaller than my power head filter now hes the largest in the tank and very muscular for a fish, you can see his body working when he moves. for me its between him and my starry blenny thats my favorite
for puffer lovers!

matt b

Originally Posted by skipperdz
yea he's definitly growing into his colors too, he used to be smaller than my power head filter now hes the largest in the tank and very muscular for a fish, you can see his body working when he moves. for me its between him and my starry blenny thats my favorite
for puffer lovers!

man ur tank is looking really good

skipperdz

besides my puffer hes probably my favorite, i love how he changes colors throughout the day, especially at night he gets all white all over his body and along with his face, its really cool