Skittles or M&M's?

flower

I voted Skittles, but I also love the M&Ms...it all depends on my mood, do I want fruity or chocolate

I also love the new sour Skittles.

nw2salt08

Sorry...I like both but they're not my favorite by any means. I love the Almond Joy bars.
I'm a coconut junky. lol

jtt

i posted M&Ms, I like the peanut ones. I WOULD do skittles but my teeth and jaw hurt from chewing them when eating a pack. But I could eat 20 pounds of M&Ms and be just fine.

pezenfuego

M&M's hands down. I can't even comprehend why people think skittles are better. After eating a pack of skittles, I get sores in my mouth. Not only that, but skittles DO melt in your hands. Peanut M&M's to me aren't quite as good, but I will still go to town on a bag of them. I don't care for the peanut butter M&M's, but I'll take them lol.
Skittles are okay. I don't dislike them. The sour skittles are pretty good. The fizzle skittles taste like baby chum.

flower

Originally Posted by PEZenfuego
http:///forum/post/3298103
M&M's hands down. I can't even comprehend why people think skittles are better. After eating a pack of skittles, I get sores in my mouth. Not only that, but skittles DO melt in your hands. Peanut M&M's to me aren't quite as good, but I will still go to town on a bag of them. I don't care for the peanut butter M&M's, but I'll take them lol.
Skittles are okay. I don't dislike them. The sour skittles are pretty good. The fizzle skittles taste like baby chum.

I never heard of fizzle skittles...but how do you know what baby chum tastes like?

meowzer

Originally Posted by PEZenfuego
http:///forum/post/3298103

LOL...PEZ...first of all...who really holds them in their hand long enough for them to melt.....
and I'd like to know.....how do you know what "baby chum" tastes like

LOL FLOWER...I just saw the rest of your post

gill again68

Its not on the top of my list but POP ROCKs were fun as a kid.
I guess thats 2 things I wont ever know the taste of.... cat poo coffee and baby chum.

gio28

IMO M&M's beat skittles any day! but neither of them can compare to a snickers...or almond joy, those are pretty good too.

demartini

Originally Posted by gio28
http:///forum/post/3298494
IMO M&M's beat skittles any day! but neither of them can compare to a snickers...or almond joy, those are pretty good too.
I love snickers ice cream bars yuuummm!
I'll eat any chocolatey candy.... especially costco brand chocolate covered almonds!!!!! or ritter bars with biscuit!! Why is chocolate so yummy?!