"Slogans" needed... Pictures are wide... beware.

cranberry

The theme is Predatory/Aggressive fish, cephs, rays, oddballs, coldwater etc.
The front page is this.....

I have only three other "catch phrases" or "slogans" or whatever they are called... Can you help me think of some more please.I have like 70 different banners

Here there be monsters...

Swim at you Own Risk...

Where the Law of the Jungle Reigns...

I never claimed to be a Slogan Writer :) Any help would be appreciated.

dragonzim

Not sure I'd use "Law of the Jungle" when talking about the ocean. Dont have any other suggestions though...

cranberry

The jungle is pretty much the theme of the site. Underwater jungle... lion... lionfish... lionfish lair.....
Law of the jungl is kill or be killed... aggressive fish....
I didn't spell swim correctly... ignore that typo :)

cranberry

All of the headers are going to be used to top different pages. I have my work cut out for me. I have a ton of different ones.

gypsana

Not to be too technical but lions do not live in jungles. So that one does not seem too catchy to me. Maybe, "Where the law of the predators reign." I will try to think of more.

cranberry

Okay, I erfed up. The front page has to stay as it is because I forgot the text my husband wrote that goes with it... then it makes sense...
Okay, the Header is
Lionfish Lair... Welcome to the jungle.
And then on the bottom of the page it reads...
…the aquatic jungle, that is. You’re off the edge of the map, and here, there be monsters! If you like your slice of ocean on the wild side, you’ve come to the right place. Here, you will find blah, blah, blah, articles covering the identification, captive care and habits of various predatory denizens of the deep, and of COURSE, lots of photos of our own personal collection of “sea monsters”. So, come on in and have some fun…and don’t forget to check your bathtub in case something follows you home!

flower

Originally Posted by Cranberry
http:///forum/post/3105810
Okay, I erfed up. The front page has to stay as it is because I forgot the text my husband wrote that goes with it... then it makes sense...
Okay, the Header is
Lionfish Lair... Welcome to the jungle.
And then on the bottom of the page it reads...
…the aquatic jungle, that is. You’re off the edge of the map, and here, there be monsters! If you like your slice of ocean on the wild side, you’ve come to the right place. Here, you will find blah, blah, blah, articles covering the identification, captive care and habits of various predatory denizens of the deep, and of COURSE, lots of photos of our own personal collection of “sea monsters”. So, come on in and have some fun…and don’t forget to check your bathtub in case something follows you home!
I love it!! ...

Why not use the descriptions you already have like ..Slice of the ocean, here there be monsters (already up) and edge of the map..The right place..Predatory denizens...wild side...sea monsters

U

usirchchris

I personally like your first one...pic of the lion and "welcome to the jungle" get GNR's song playing while they are on the page...it'd be great IMO
. the lion is easily indentifiable....some of those it takes a min to figure out what you are looking at...specially the purple one that used to be your avatar...that is a very cool looking fish though.