snail heaveN off-kilter commentary tank building thread

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by Mimzy
I know who Tizzo's secret internet love is.
it's.....
OPHIURA!!!!

Ophiura is a girl and my secret internet love is not.

mimzy

I know Ophi-tophi is a woman.
Hhhm...maybe I shouldn't post jokes that sound funny in my head when I've got a cold. Musta been the 2days of nyquil talkin

snailheave

no. i think that people are not used to you saying such things.
when i say them people are like 'oh it's that freak again. business as usual' but your reputation smells better still.

T

tizzo

I know Ophi-tophi is a woman.
Hhhm...maybe I shouldn't post jokes that sound funny in my head when I've got a cold. Musta been the 2days of nyquil talkin

Actauly, I was not offended at all, I was just narrowing it down by saying he is a guy. Least you picked a smart person...

mimzy

Hmmm, I'd best be careful then....wouldn't want to start smelling like snails.
Sorry...but a whole month of having to go to synagogue and stay at my parents' house for the holidays could make ANYONE batty. SO glad that's over. Hopefully the residual insanity won't last long. ...like this durned cold.
Sorry Tizzo!
...AND Ophi-tophi!

T

tizzo

wouldn't want to start smelling like snails.

Ummm. EEWE

I am not into girls, but I don't take offense that you thought I was, was all I was saying!!

snailheave

Originally Posted by Tizzo
I am not into girls, but I don't take offense that you thought I was, was all I was saying!!
i watched gia.

mimzy

LoL, no Tizz, didn't think u 'swung that way,' or however pple r saying it these days. That's y I thought it was funny to pick Ophi-Tophi.

reefdweler

Originally Posted by snailheave
the trap detritus therefore increase nitrates and phosphate.
Does that apply to ceramic bio cylenders too?