" snow storm in your area " how many inches "

barry769

I just hope that some of these people have some sort of backup plan for their tanks, they say there are record power outages in some areas and that power won't be restored for almost a week.

Here in northern Ohio, we got 6 inches overnight and a few more this morning. I'm not a huge fan of snow. Started the day plowing the driveway and my path through the woods. I'm grateful that we did not get the brunt of this storm and have sympathy for those that did. I hope you guys have a good generator!

cmack

So far about 12-15 inches, not supposed to stop till tonight.
I'm seriously thinking about moving to Florida...

krishj39

looks like the snow has stopped now. last i heard the official amount here was 22 inches. now i have to go dig myself out of the house so i can go dig out my place of employment. it's days like this i wish i had a different job than "Director of Facilities"

bigeyedfish

Driveway is finally clear! damn snowblower broke :mad: Official count NW of Washington DC is 28"! I'm going skiing this coming weekend in western maryland, they got 59 inches!!! woo hoo i'm so excited!

bas12547

We have about 15 inches on the ground here (75 miles north of NYC). It is suppose to go till about midnight.
Doesn't bother us to much, they are pretty prepared for it around here.
Brian

seaham358

EelfreakRobi
where are you at... I love that pic, whis I was there...
bas12547, Milton in Ulster County right.. I'm just across the river...

tahoe ocean

You got our snow! Anyone need me to send a shovel?
We were hoping for a good 3-4 feet, but the weather man was wrong and we only got a foot. We need it too! The mountains need more! The lake needs the spring melt too. Send it this way!

bas12547

seaham358 - I am almost directly accross the river from the Galeria. I can see the lights at night.
What LFS you go to?
Brian

nerdy

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. Boo hoo!!
That is like a everyday snow fall up here in the Great White North!!

perps

Originally posted by Tahoe Ocean
You got our snow! Anyone need me to send a shovel?
We were hoping for a good 3-4 feet, but the weather man was wrong and we only got a foot. We need it too! The mountains need more! The lake needs the spring melt too. Send it this way!

sure just bring a huge truck!
FREE SNOW TAKE ALL U WANT!

I guess I'm the only one on here from E. Tenn. We've gotton up to 8" of RAIN in Knox Co. A lot of our main roads are closed due to major flooding. Also there was an apartment complex that slid down a hill:eek: that could have been fatel had the residents not gotton out in time. Calling for sunshine tomorrow!:D

robn70

Got about 26" Here in North Jersey. Now i'm waiting for plow guy to come back so I can hit him in the head with the shovel. Just fished clearing driveway and the dumb a$$ plowed the snow bank back into the driveway.:mad: Anyway the office is closed again today and i have vac day tomarrow to go skiing.:p

reef fool

Hey Plum70rt,
If I see that pic of your pool one more time while it is snowing like he!! here, I'm gonna have to come down there with some beer and raid that thing! You don't have any big dogs or Gators in the yard, DO YA?
My pool is somewhere under the 12" we already had on the ground, Plus the 20+" we just got.