So How many Diff. Animals do you have?

travis89

In the mid '80's my parents had 2 chinchillas (male-female pair, had several babies), 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 50 gallon FW tank, and about 20 birds: 8+ cockatiels (mated), 2 african gray parrots, 1 cockatoo, 6 parakeets, & 2 lorikeets. They had their hands full and they hand fed the babies and tamed all of the birds as they got them as babies. This is when my dad owned his own bussiness and made good money.

clown boy

Well, we breed, so 2 Months ago, we had 9 dogs. :scared:
We currently have 4 dogs, 2 horses, 2 cats..... well, we used to have birds, 8 FW fish, a bullfrog, and another dog.
A 135 gallon reef stocked with tangs and clowns is in the making!

mrdc

I have:
1 freshwater tank
1 saltwater
2 dogs
I would have many other animals but the wife doesn't want me to take on any more responsibilty since one of our kids has started school!

sugarfox03

I have a zoo...or atleast pretty darn close!
I am owned by:
A wonderful american bulldog - Maui (best dog ever!)
A super sweet pittie that I rescued from the needle in an Orlando shelter - Magnum
A crazy, bratty, but still fun shiba inu - Mako (her name fits her perfectly!)
A solid white cat - Lucaya (Luke for short)
A lunatic bengal who thinks he's a dog and is obsessed with the vacuum - Simba
A solid black kitty that was also rescued from the needle in a Miami shelter - Tonga (or "momma" I saved her and her 4 babies, all babies have been adopted to wonderful homes!)
I have 3 fish tanks - My main 24 gal reef/money pit, a 20 gal long that sits on the floor for the dogs/cats (they kept getting on my counter to check out my 24 gal, so they got their own - I'm not kidding.), and a 2.5 gal freshwater that I set up the same day I got my saltie tank (I'm extremely impatient, and I needed fish to look at while my tank cycled.)
I have 2 baby bearded dragons that were given to me - they are the offspring of a pair I sold about a year ago.
I have 12 ball pythons, 10 of which are living at my friends house who will be breeding them for me and than trading them all for a male mojave ball python (I cannot wait!! One of mine was an expensive bell line pastel if anyone knows ball pythons.) I still have two normals with me (Zar and Okolo - means "friend" in African)
I have a sunrise morph corn snake - Tequila (as opposed to the tequila sunrise morph which is more yellow, mine is bright orange, red, and pink!)
I have a whites (dumpy) tree frog - Kermit, I know...original!
I had a crested gecko named Raine, but I think the cats let him out of his cage.

I also run a non-profit bully breed (pit bull/american bulldog) rescue and always have a pup or two. Right now I just have a 9 mos old pocket size little rednose girl that was going to be euthanized in Miami (same shelter as Tonga), pit bulls are illegal in Miami-Dade, so they wanted to put her to sleep immediately. At 9-10 mos old or so, she's only 25 lbs. She's super sweet, and after she gains a few pounds, she should top out around 35ish lbs.
I have a full-house, but I love them all - my life wouldn't be the same without them! I'd actually have money to spend on myself!

sign guy

Originally Posted by SugarFox03
I am owned by:
A super sweet pittie that I rescued from the needle in an Orlando shelter - Magnum
A solid black kitty that was also rescued from the needle in a Miami shelter - Tonga (or "momma" I saved her and her 4 babies, all babies have been adopted to wonderful homes!)
I have 3 fish tanks - My main 24 gal reef/money pit, a 20 gal long that sits on the floor for the dogs/cats (they kept getting on my counter to check out my 24 gal, so they got their own - I'm not kidding.), and a 2.5 gal freshwater that I set up the same day I got my saltie tank (I'm extremely impatient, and I needed fish to look at while my tank cycled.)
I have 2 baby bearded dragons that were given to me - they are the offspring of a pair I sold about a year ago.
I have 12 ball pythons, 10 of which are living at my friends house who will be breeding them for me and than trading them all for a male mojave ball python (I cannot wait!! One of mine was an expensive bell line pastel if anyone knows ball pythons.) I still have two normals with me (Zar and Okolo - means "friend" in African)
I have a sunrise morph corn snake - Tequila (as opposed to the tequila sunrise morph which is more yellow, mine is bright orange, red, and pink!)
I had a crested gecko named Raine, but I think the cats let him out of his cage.

I also run a non-profit bully breed (pit bull/american bulldog) rescue and always have a pup or two. Right now I just have a 9 mos old pocket size little rednose girl that was going to be euthanized in Miami (same shelter as Tonga), pit bulls are illegal in Miami-Dade, so they wanted to put her to sleep immediately. At 9-10 mos old or so, she's only 25 lbs. She's super sweet, and after she gains a few pounds, she should top out around 35ish lbs.
I have a full-house, but I love them all - my life wouldn't be the same without them! I'd actually have money to spend on myself!

GOOD LORD!!!!!!!!!

mrdc

DAMN! I hope you charge admission for when guests come over!

travis89

I am owned by:

All I can say is WOW!! That's a lot of animals. Now you need to add a couple of macaws to the list to complete it since you have everything else.

evanwv19

1 Dog- Dixie
1 Cat- Simon
1 Mali Uromastyx- Molly
2 Bearded Dragons- nameless
4 Crested Geckos- nameless
4 Cockatiels- Sydney, Bato, Mark, Maude
Thats aside from the fishtanks

sharkboy13

brazilian rainbow boa-cyril
red tail boa-miguel
solomon island boa-nerk
ball python-jarmen
kingsnake-kal (short for kalvin)
two SFEs-slolem (sp?) an vokl
lemon butterfly-lemonade
4 cats-abby,oreo, lady, anf hobbes

petjunkie

1 Rescue kitty that's full of hate- Gypsy
2 cute ferret -Precious and Hobo
1 mean iguana-Pierre
1 firebelly toad
1 betta
33 gallon main tank saltwater
2.5 nano coral
10 gallon for huge hermit and damsel
1 ball python
God, is that it? My list seems short compared to some people's and yet I feel like I'm in a nonstop battle of cage cleaning and water changes, how do you people do it??????

sugarfox03

Originally Posted by Travis89
All I can say is WOW!! That's a lot of animals. Now you need to add a couple of macaws to the list to complete it since you have everything else.
I'm not a bird person. My mother has two quakers that HATE me. Everytime I visit they are waiting for me, already cussing me out by the time I walk in the door...I think they know the sound of my truck. Oh well, I'm not very fond of them either - so the feelings mutual.

petieaztec

long haired daschund (Issac)
male sheltie (Rascal)
calico cat ( cleo aka feefa)
clown maroon
blenny
citron goby
urchin....blahh blahh blahh
the nieghbor has us look after her three birds too. they scrae me btw. they are big and squak really really loud. :help:

biggredd

Up until recently I had 2 cats, a puppy, a bird, a turtle, a 1 gallon beta tank, a 20 gallon fresh, and my new 125 salt. that's a ton of animals. but some were roomies animals but all under one roof.