So Mad!!!

ross

AHHH
I am so mad right now...i just need to say this to get it off mychest.
Me and my girlfriend are both christians....and her parents are really strict. They try to never let us be alone together or anything. Anyways there rule was no kissing. Well we broke the rule....no big deal i thought. I mean its just kissing. I have talked about w/ my parents and friends and there all like"yeah, no biggie, just don't go too far, we trust you" Well anyway my gf told her mom...i can't rele blame her. So now her parents are not ever gonna let her come over to my house, go do stuff w/ me or anything. No fishing, skiing, going to the movies, drag races, none of it. I AM SO AGGRAVATED!!!!!!! BTW just incase ur wondering im 15 and shes 14. sorry for all my whining
:mad:

reef_magic

god, i hate parents like hers
they need to get a sense of reality or not have kids. why would she tell her parents if she knew they would get mad :notsure:
i feel bad for u tho :nope:

reef_magic

you said they are strict....doers that mean they are strict on the christian thing?
im one too, and who said its bad for anyonje to kiss?

aarone

man that sucks...eventually your parents and hers will stop the madness and let yall spend the night...maybe in the same bed!

reef_magic

Originally posted by aarone
man that sucks...eventually your parents and hers will stop the madness and let yall spend the night...maybe in the same bed!

now now arrone, they arent as mature as u and me :D

aarone

well im just used to it that way....my parents always trusted me...they shouldnt have!

reef_magic

ross, do her parents like you? like do u get along with them pretty well?
they dont have any trust in you at all?

ross

Yeah, her mom said she likes me....not sure about her dad tho. I don't think he dislikes me, but he just wants to make sure no one hurts his "little girl"
lol, obvisouly they don't trust me, but they should. My parents trust me. They think the rule is stupid too. Whenever she comes over and we go outside away from everyone my dad is just like "yall be responsible" Hes not stupid, he knows what teenagers do.
I mean, if they are so strict now, when she turns 18 and they CAN'T tell her what to do anymore, shes gonna be a huge rebel. Shes 14...not 9, she should be able to make some of her own decisions. but whatever....i guess its up to her parents and not anyone else...

beth

Administrator
Staff member
How old are you? Also, comments like "its so gay" may be the lastest, but it isn't very nice. So, please don't use that phrase here.

ross

Sorry beth, but i was very very angry when i wrote that. Its edited now. I am 15 and she is 14.

cptn howdy

parents like this are so stupid, it's a wonder if they were actually born & grew up on planet earth.
there's a lil thing called forbidden fruit, 1st lesson in the Bible. kinda shows ya what mankind likes to do when you waive it in our face. there's also a lil thing called puberty & hormones. if there's any better possible way to set up disaster for you 2 then i challenge the parents to find one. seriously.
when i was yer age my mom took away my tv for getting bad grades. i took drugs and dropped out. when will parents ever learn how to handle teens. and at least you 2 are RESPECTABLE! you're actually TRYING to be good. those parents outta be thanking their lucky stars that they've got a daughter like that in this day & age.
y'know every time i hear biographies of girls that are in the --- business, it always started out with strict catholic upbringings that condemed them from even thinking about pg-13 movies. now i'm not saying that's the case with yer lady ross. not at all dude. but what i AM saying is that there's no better way to get a daughter interested in --- than punishing her for doing something that innocent when she's that age. i'm tellin ya man, if parenting licenses were mandatory, this world would be a much better place.

ross

cpt howdy...i completely agree.
reef... i don't think she'll be riding in my truck, lol

aarone

Originally posted by Chandler04
Aarones girlfriend is really hot, BTW. I bet they have played baseball, lol. WOO hoo.

wow your mature!

T

tizzo

Ross, You said that she is 14 not 9, and to you there is a big difference... To a parent, there isn't. I'm going to try to give you some advice, and I hope you use it...
First of all, her parents will never agree with you, no matter how many different ways you say it.
YOU have to act like you agree with them. PERSONALLY I don't think you did anything wrong...and I am VERY MUCH a Christian. But nothing you can say will change her parents minds, so my advice to you would be, the next time you visit her, try to talk to her parents... Say you were wrong, and that you didn't realize that the consequences would be so detrimental, and that you realize that their trust is more important that a kiss etc. etc. You will kinda have to cheeze a little, but try to see it through their eyes, THAT'S THEIR BABY!!
And maybe, in due time, they will loosen the reigns a little.
The Parents have complete control, so If you don't side with them, you side against them and that would definately end your relationship with your G/F. GOOD LUCK!!