So, New tank......

acropora12

Wow, your tank has come a long long way. The 20 gallon I am setting up actuallyis following the two island idea you had in the beginning. I love this tank so much.
P.S. You live in Syracuse I am about an hour away from there and about half hour away from Binghamton if you have ever heard of their, I live in a little little town called Afton. I am actually going to most likely be goingto SUNY ESF which is right next to Syracuse University....

poniegirl

Very nice tank!
I have just begun a COMPLETE redo of my own 55 and came back in here because after 10 years since my last new tank set-up, I couldn't remember time frames and thought I would get some ideas.
I now recall how much I hate waiting for the tank to cycle, but your tank is quite inspirational!

oneradtek

thank you very much, ya it does take lots of time thats for sure!. my tank is about 2 years in the making and patience is the most important thing ive learned in this hobby. good luck with your setup. its very fun, but very time consuming

oneradtek

Proud new parent, and i will be attempting to raise these babies. I have a rotifer kit coming Friday!

See the red bug? DARNIT!

oneradtek

Originally Posted by oneradtek
http:///forum/post/2299626
well not reef but maybe a few small things such as zoos or mushrooms, something that is photosynthetic and not too much maintenance. probably adding 6 fish, im thinking a lemonpeel angel, 2 perculas, and 3 green chromis, i have my live rock in my living room, tryin to think of a good setup....any ideas? i was thinking somethin such as a c shape . i will have pics up in a lil bit

windlasher

http:///forum/post/2951322
and a big whoopsie......i burned my monticap by not dissolving all my mag crystals before dumping my topoff into my tank. whoops!

BAD, BAD, BAD REEFER. You don't deserve that Monti. Pack it up and send it to me immediately.

Nice Tank.

oneradtek

haha yeaaaa RIGHT that thing is my master piece!
It has gotten twice that size now and started to grow upward too. i can frag ya a piece!

windlasher

http:///forum/post/3056490
haha yeaaaa RIGHT that thing is my master piece!
It has gotten twice that size now and started to grow upward too. i can frag ya a piece!

If you are serious would totally love a piece of a Monti. I have a tiny piece that is growing slowly, but looks like a dime in my 220. I'll send you a PM.

oneradtek

id give ya a piece for free but the overnight shipping would almost make it worth your time finding someone out your way to sell ya a piece.
But i know my pieces of cap are amazing though

ps. 999th post ......of crap I'm an addict

oneradtek

and so the epic clown fish raising project starts! I have started my rotifer culture. and they are swimming around in the bucket so....so far so good. haha

my new 10gal tanks for babies and other uses haha