So, New tank......

whoooo. just went thru all your journal..that took a good chunk of my day..lol. Loved the comment in the beginning about the Tang police..they are a bit bilegerant.
I currently have a 55 and am going to upgrade to a 75 or 90 or 125. BUT your journal is very inspiring and your tank is STUNNING. you should be very proud of yourself. Infact i have the c shaped aquascape and i think i am going to change it. ATM i only have some mushrooms and a RTBA a pertty extensive CUC a lawnmower blenny and i just got two BABY solomon Island Percs so I need to finalize my rock work. (as if anything in this hobby is ever finalized right?
) I wish I had been a memeber of SWF.com longer so I could have commented along the way..but i will be watching from now on. keep up the good work!

oneradtek

thanks a bunch feel free to ask any questions too if you have any....i accept all PM's and return them all

oneradtek

thanks, i pan on making a 4th here in about a month...get ready, itll be in true HD too.
on a side note, my parameters have finally been staying stable with dkh around 9 and ca around 400 for about a month now, wow what a difference in color and growth. I just started dosing amino acids the other day. going to give them a shot for a few weeks and see if i get any change out of the coral color

oneradtek

so in my quest to make my tank THAT much better i have a few updates and plans in the works. I just recently ordered new radium 20k bulbs, i must say, they are the best bulbs in the market for growth and color. also i have a Reef-keeper lite on order too.
lately i have sold off a few leather corals, my sinluaria and my devils hand. im hoping that the removal of these will help benefit my SPS in the long run. It also has free'd up some more real-estate for better corals.
i have also started dosing brightwell aquatics coral Amino Acids everyday now. I shut off my skimmer for awhile too after dosing and WOW my color has deepened in all my SPS. Especially the blues, and my green birds nest. My cali tort has the most indigo blue ends now, it is insane. Well, new video and pics to follow soon, keep the questions / comments / criticism coming...

oneradtek

Had to do it once i saw a post a few days ago. Hopefully itll publish as a HD video on youtube but i never know if itll work lol. Sorry for the micro bubbles, the sump was low and sucking some air woops
also, im not 100% pleased and will be re-doing a bit of this video this week
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB3PADIc3a4

oneradtek

some pics of my new melanurus wrasse i added a few days ago to replace my beloved Skippy the sixline wrasse. this one is named snowflake and is a young female. enjoy the pics

WOW! Just read this entire post today, and I have to say your tank blew me away
Absoloutly amazing and I love the latest addition! How are the baby clows doing?

oneradtek

thanks, yea the baby clowns are doing good. i thought i would sell them but i just cant. so i have them in there own 10 gallon tank lol

oneradtek

thanks Mark, more pics to come. Currently today helping afriend setup his new Miracles 100 gal long tank. Should be a sweet setup when all said and done