so... what kind of car do you drive?

tangman99

My daily driver to work in my 2002 Corvette that has a few mods
Weekend ride is a BMW 530i so the family can all fit
My "get out, run hard and fast" machine is my 2005 Honda CBR F4i Sportbike
I try to keep them all clean, but not always.
My past cars:
1997 WS6 Trans Am
1996 Windstar
1993 Thunderbird
1991 Mazda B2600
1990 Pontiac Grand Am
1984 Suzuki GS550L Motorcycle
1982 Chevy Stepside Truck
1980 Trans Am
1973 Pontiac Trans Am

keleighr

Originally Posted by BigB
Man, that's a lot of cars, I could use a little of your time and money.
As for snail, those who wish to reach him can get ahold of him on yahoo messenger at piggybank2005
If he were back everyone would know it from the stomach pains of laughing so much :hilarious .
I guess the rest of us will actually have to do our jobs now. Our bosses might notice a difference though. I'm sure my students will wonder where my bits of mid-class laughter have gone.

EXACTLY
I made a few comments about how it was brought to everyone's attention about "chatting" on here.

socal57che

Most of his "off topic" posts were here in the Aquarium. It states that the aquarium is for "off topic" posts. He did post a LOT of links though. I enjoyed his mayhem and think this is a lesser place without him. If off topic is off limits it should say so. When my fish are fine I only view/post in the Aquarium. Has anybody asked HIM why he was booted?? :notsure:
(I don't mean God) I mean snail.

keleighr

Originally Posted by socal57che
Most of his "off topic" posts were here in the Aquarium. It states that the aquarium is for "off topic" posts. He did post a LOT of links though. I enjoyed his mayhem and think this is a lesser place without him. If off topic is off limits it should say so. When my fish are fine I only view/post in the Aquarium. Has anybody asked HIM why he was booted?? :notsure:
(I don't mean God) I mean snail.
He was GOD on here!!
Life is to short. He brought laughter to my day EVERYDAY. Life is stressful enough.
THANKS FOR ALL THE LAUGHTER SNAIL!!!

J

jdragunas

haha, reminds me of a friend of mine... she had a bunny. She was having a birthday party, and there were balloons everywhere. Well, their bunny was house-broken, so he had free roam of the house.... He went around to each of the balloons, and humped them until they popped, then moved on to the next one... lmao. He did that for like 2 hours!!! It was amazing!!!
and, i saw hamsters doing it at ***** the other day... hehehe

oceanists

LOL , jenn you farted on his lap , thats hilarious ....... when me and my wife were dating , and she was down in that general viscinity doing special things , i let one go ......... i had to i couldnt hold it , if im trying to enjoy something , i cant be concentrating on holding a fart in ./........... in stunk so bad , didnt seem to bother her though

keleighr

Originally Posted by snitchgaga
Yes. It's a good car.

Ok I think the worst car I ever had was a Monza.
Took it in to get fixed and the guy called it a death trap.
My new baby is my Tahoe but I am thinking about upgrading.
Caddy would be nice.

J

jdragunas

my first car was a 1998 saturn, and after i totaled that, i got my grandmother's 1988 cavalier... ugh was that a piece of crap! Then i sold that, and got my 1998 mitsubishi mirage, but that got totaled too (not my fault this time... this girl came flying over the railroad tracks, and rear-ended me... she hit me so hard it cause a chain reaction that involved two other cars stopped in front of me... my car was the only one totaled. The girl who hit me only damaged her bumper, and the guy i hit only got a few scratches... mirages are built like tin cans, so i took most of the damage) After that i got my current car.
and oceanists. i was sitting on his lap, and let one go... it was so bad he said he felt it.
AND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's soooo friggin awesome!!!!! i gotta stop reading these posts while i'm at work... i'm going to get in so much trouble if i keep laughing like this!

oceanists

my first vehicle was a 2000 4 door Nissan Frontier SE , absolutly awesome truck , then i sold it and got a perfectly running 79 TBird for 100 Bucks , it literally got 8 miles to the gallon , insurance was 32 dollars , then the brakes went bad and i was like Sarah im not going to pay to have ethe breraks fixed on a car that gets 8 miles to the gallon , it had a 456 in it , so then i donated that and bought 96 Saturn Sc-1 w/ rear spoiler which i absolutly loved untill it got totaled by a Middle eastern with no car insurance and i didnt have uninsured motorist need i say i only had this car for a week but my insurance company ended up covering after i had my lawyer call them because i read some fine print about not having to pay for uninsured motorist its embedded in the plan but you have to ask for the coverage and then i got a 93 honda civic w/ rear spoiler, that had only 80000 miles on it , and it was in perfect condition , so that is what i drive now , i have 2 12' subs , and all alpines , and a JVC deck , my car Thunders
oh and my wife drives a Toyota Corolla

J

jdragunas

lol... she's an old lady... hehehehe
what's your real name, oceanists, and how old are you?
My hubby's had a FEW cars... funny story too: He was driving on the highway in this old piece of crap beater car, and it caught fire!!! He pulled over to the side of the highway, and just stood and watched with his buddy while his car burnt to the ground... then this car full of hot chicks pulled up and offered them a ride home... lol, it's like every man's fantasy come true... lol