Some Macro Pictures.............

ryebread

The poor mushroom framed for a crime he never comitted..................will forever wear a suit of stripes.

ryebread

How come peeps keep asking me what camera I use.........Are there no thoughts about my artistic character?:D

shoer

Rye...
I am new to the board so i dont know you or anyone else here for that matter but i think your pictures are great. The focus and color are fantastic. you are talented if these are actually your shots you should submit some to publications i think you will do well. and if you touched them up with any type of software you did a perfect job

ryebread

you are talented if these are actually your shots
I think that is the biggest compliment that I have ever recieved........thanx.

ryebread

Hey Sammy- I was using a circular polarizer on a few of the shots that boosted the contrast a bit overboard...........I actually lowered the contrast on some of them.

zeppelin

Real nice pics man. I'm just S.E. of Columbus. Just starting my first reef tank. 125 High. Had FOWLR in the past a few times. Hopefully heading down that way in a few weeks to drop off my modified '94 Firebird Formula for some custom PCM tuning. Send me mail if there are any LFS I can pick up some nice LR at a good price while I'm there. Thanks man.
Larry:cool:

fusd71

WOW!!!!!!
That is all that needs to be said.
Rye, you didn't answer the question about what camera you used. I am going to be purchasing one soon and am looking for as much insight as possible. I read your other posts where you made some recommendations. Thanks.