Some Macro Pictures.............

ryebread

Thank you all for the kind words. Your comments are definitely what keeps me wanting to strive to shoot better pics.
FUSD71- For these shots I used my Nikon D100 with a 200mm lens and a Flash. Similar results can be obtained from a lower end camera with the right manual settings, I use the high end because I want the ability to print large photos. I use totally manual settings and experiment with what works best. My 225watts of VHO over my 29 reef make it a little easier to shoot as well.
I love reefkeeping nearly as much as photography and that is why this is so cool to me. Our weather around here is not usually the greatest so it is nice to be able to shoot a subject inside.

entice59

how about this, and im not bullsh**ing, those are the greatest looking pics ive ever seen on any message boards.

robchuck

Xenia - Warior Coral
Hey Rye,
Too bad your spelling isn't as good as those photos! j/k
They are very incredible btw.

danrw84

rye, awsome!
can we get some full tank shots? im curious to see this thing , a little farther away. i dont know where you found some of those corals, but they are amazing! i need some!
dan

danrw84

slowest is fastest
by the way, how do you post a pic without using the ATTACH method, having 1 at a time?
is it just HTML?
dan

If you have a website you can click on the IMG tag in the posting window (where you type new text for a new post or reply) then type (or paste) the url of the pic.
At least thats how I did it.:confused:
SiF

jonthefb

rye i want to see a macro of your lawnmower blenny if you ever get him to hold still long enough! i just love the expressions on thier faces. they are one goofy mo fo!
jon