Some more new pics!!

blemmy_guy

:jumping: :jumping: :jumping:
Hey Ithorian!!!! I went to that place Friday, the one off Meridian! Ot had some Great Corals!!! There tanks all looked really good too. I didnt buy anything cause it was going to be late when we came home but my wife and i will be going back up there soon!!! Thanx for the heads up on that place! I went and bought some more base rock at aquarium concepts and that place is going down hill fast. You were right about there fresh water stuff though. But there saltwater stuff was in BAD shape!! Anyway thanx again! Todd

blemmy_guy

Originally Posted by D0cH0liday
Whats Dante going to do with out..........Randy???.......hmmmmm i do not know maybe get sacked or maybe this will be his game face :help:
I guess we answered your question didnt w Doc!!!

I was actually wondering the same thing, but i hoped for more out of our running game. The Bucs looked really good, especially in the 2nd half. Congrats to you and your Bucs.
Todd

snipe

Well yall suck my teams are gonna stomp ya and the patriots will stomp them lol. Has anyone noticed the patriots always seem to win the superbowl lol.

blemmy_guy

Thanx Doc, I appreciate the Defense remark. We def. need to figure something out on offense though. And Snipester!!! The Pats wont make to the super bowl this yr, they may get close, but i think, honestly it will be the Colts and the Eagles. And the Eagles will win, but i may be wrong, of course i want the Vikes to go and win, but ive wanted that for 27 yrs now and havnt got my wish yet!!! But goodluck to all this yr!!!!!!
Todd

beanpole12

what kind of blenny is that in the second pic? i have one that looks very similar but he has red "hair" on top of his head. the lfs couldn't give me a name, yours is the first i've seen like it. :notsure:

snipe

Its a lawn mower blenny (I have one as well).
And yup I wish the broncos would get on the ball but with there new quarterback it may be awhile before they make it there again. Oh well at least I saw them make it and win it 2 years in a row (Dont happen very often).

beanpole12

are you sure it's a lawnmower. mine doesn't look like any i've seen in the lfs or online. and he never eats algae. they told me a policeman caught three off of amelia island in fla and brought them in. he has a tuft of red hair right on top of his head. i'll try to get a close up bc his coloration is different than a regular lawnmower.

blemmy_guy

Thanx Hot 883, i appreciate it!!! And Beanpole, Thats a cute dog!!! And yep its a lawnmower, There are probly different types out there, but that one seems to be the most common. And he definately eats a LOT of algea! Get us a pic of yours when you get a chance! Thanx for lookin though!!!
Todd

evieb

Hey Blemmy_Guy, Nice tank. I always enjoy your pics. I have a question.
Is that green algae on some of your rocks? And if it is how do you keep it
under control? My tank is slowly being taken over by it. I'd appreciate your
help. Thanks!

blemmy_guy

Yep its green algea, and i just keep several emerald crabs and a lawnmower blennies. Also have a Tang and Foxface . I just barely keep it under control. But thanx for looking. My 70 gal doesnt have any long green algea at all, i havnt figured out why, the main difference in the tanks are the lights. And i new a little more about tanks, thanx to this site when i started my 70 gal. Thanx again
Todd :scared:

snipe

I have some problems like that blemmy. I just got 2 Emeralds and there VERY active and clean alot. I may add 2 more but as mutch as they eat I would be afraid to add anymore.
I also have a lawnmower and they do just that mow down the algae. No matter were its at or what it is. Do to these 3 things my hair algae is all but gone. I have diatoms but I know the reason of that. I also added a small fuge to my tank (penguine 330 into fuge with sand live rock and cheato). Really cool that it works lol.
Anyway you never replied to any of my emails and I went ahead and covered them all as best I could and I think thomas is working on the rest so if ya dont want to add to it no problem but if you wanna go ahead and send it I can forward your info.

ithorian_r

hey dont mention it. yeah reef shop sure does kill on corals though huh? IMO, no one in the OKC area can compare corals to them. I love aquarium concepts for their tanks, eqipment and FW, but saltwater is not faring real well. one of the workers at wet pets says that he knows some of the workers at aquar conc and said they dont do anything, ever.
if you are ever in north OKC area there is a place on north may, around 80th i think, called josette's pets. they surprisingly have some good fish there, not good on corals tho but a great fish selection. i havent been there in a year or so, so i could be wrong. glad i could help. love the tank!

cowfishrule

blemmy!!!!!!!!!!
lets hope the vikes do something this year.. rememeber less is more ( f moss)
also, tank looks good under the 7 trigawatts of lighting that you have.

blemmy_guy

Originally Posted by ithorian_r
hey dont mention it. yeah reef shop sure does kill on corals though huh? IMO, no one in the OKC area can compare corals to them. I love aquarium concepts for their tanks, eqipment and FW, but saltwater is not faring real well. one of the workers at wet pets says that he knows some of the workers at aquar conc and said they dont do anything, ever.
if you are ever in north OKC area there is a place on north may, around 80th i think, called josette's pets. they surprisingly have some good fish there, not good on corals tho but a great fish selection. i havent been there in a year or so, so i could be wrong. glad i could help. love the tank!
YES there Corals were awesome, like i said i was really impressed with the store. And i go to North OKC quite a bit. Our main office is at The Oklahoma Heart Hospital. Its up in Edmond area. I had heard of a place up north but didnt know where.
And Cowfishrules thanx for lookin, and i hope the Vikes can bring it up a little, our defense looks good but were still trying to figure out offense with out Moss. They will get it.
And Snipe im sorry, ive just been slammed with work and family, ill try to get something done asap. Todd